Thread: weight kept?

brew035 is offline Associate Member

weight kept?

What is the most weight someone has gained or loss after a cycle of gear?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You will get various answers on this.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lost only 5 lbs of about 35

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you will get nothing informative off this thread FYI

I know I was just curious. Just sittin here thinking about it. And the only place I knew I could get some real answers was in here.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    lost 35 pounds after last pct (had a hard time getting back to normal after cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you will get nothing informative off this thread FYI
    If there is information it is informative just to let you know. But thanks for your help Consistency. Calm down a little bit bro. Ya dont have to be so serius. Damm if you dont want to answer then dont answer. Its no big deal. You dont have to write something in every post so...chill out a little bit. And who are you to tell me what I think is informative?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    all I'm saying is your gonna get answers that vary from I lost it all, or I gained 50 pounds and kept it all. There are so many factors that play a role in how much you keep after your cycle. Keeping gains depends on PCT if they did pct, genetics, body type, training, diet, sleep, pychological, etc....

I didnt mean to come off rude... but theres to many factors, meaning you wont get a solid answer. One example is some people think that keeping your gains means the day after pct. When during PCT i usually dont lose any weight or strength, its the following 4 weeks when I slowly lose a pound or 2 a week and some strength. That factor right there determines if I tell you I gained 21 pounds and kept it all or if I tell you I gained 21 pounds and kept 14.
    Peace

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    well said

Consistency just meant it the same way i did, that you would get a lot of various answers. Some people only workout when they take gear so they go up and down quite a bit. The answers will range quite a bit. Nobody was flaming you.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    all I'm saying is your gonna get answers that vary from I lost it all, or I gained 50 pounds and kept it all.
    I didnt mean to come off rude... but theres to many factors, meaning you wont get a solid answer. One example is some people think that keeping your gains means the day after pct. When That factor right there determines if I tell you I gained 21 pounds and kept it all or if I tell you Peace
    There are so many factors that play a role in how much you keep after your cycle. Keeping gains depends on PCT if they did pct, genetics, body type, training, diet, sleep, pychological, etc....
    during PCT i usually dont lose any weight or strength, its the following 4 weeks when I slowly lose a pound or 2 a week and I gained 21 pounds and kept 14.

that right there would have answered my question. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Consistency just meant it the same way i did, that you would get a lot of various answers. Some people only workout when they take gear so they go up and down quite a bit. The answers will range quite a bit. Nobody was flaming you.
    Never thought or said he was flaming me. I know the answers are going to range of course they will everyone is not the same. Just thought it would be a good topic. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    Never thought or said he was flaming me. I know the answers are going to range of course they will everyone is not the same. Just thought it would be a good topic. Sorry
    No problem, everyone has the right to ask a question. Just when some people ask questions about how much you would gain on a certain cycle, they think you can give a def. answer and it is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    No problem, everyone has the right to ask a question. Just when some people ask questions about how much you would gain on a certain cycle, they think you can give a def. answer and it is not the case.
    Yeah its cool im not writing a paper on it or anything.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    gained 32 pounds on sust and deca . lost it all and then some when i fractured my hip

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    gained 32 pounds on sust and deca. lost it all and then some when i fractured my hip
    How did you fracture your hip?

saluu is offline Banned
    consistency summed i t up bro your gonna get different answers and alot of lies and truth . the roid monkey never lies i did deca test and dbol cycle and gained 35 pds kept about 23 pds after pct after 4 weeks not 4 days. peace

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    There are so many factors that play a role in how much you keep after your cycle. Keeping gains depends on PCT if they did pct, genetics, body type, training, diet, sleep, pychological, etc....
    during PCT i usually dont lose any weight or strength, its the following 4 weeks when I slowly lose a pound or 2 a week and I gained 21 pounds and kept 14.

It also lies on the individual. Some guys lost EVERYTHING in 3 weeks but did PCT perfect to the letter of the law, others hardly lost a thing and did no PCT at all. I think genes are an untalked about factor in this all. I held everything very well in PCT but then when thinking everything was full restored, when I dropped PCT aid tongkat ali and tribulus on the 3rd month after PCT, then the losses started coming. Loss during PCT while on tongkat/tribulus, about 4 lbs. Losses after dropping tongkat ali was another 10 lbs for me.

It also lies on the individual. Some guys lost EVERYTHING in 3 weeks but did PCT perfect to the letter of the law, others hardly lost a thing and did no PCT at all. I think genes are an untalked about factor in this all. I held everything very well in PCT but then when thinking everything was full restored, when I dropped PCT aid tongkat ali and tribulus on the 3rd month after PCT, then the losses started coming. Loss during PCT while on tongkat/tribulus, about 4 lbs. Losses after dropping tongkat ali was another 10 lbs for me.

Thread Information