chad hugo is offline New Member

Competition Cycle (last few weeks)

I am planning to enter in a competition and I am just confused about the last few weeks (last six weeks) prior to competition day.

Week 1-8: Test Enanthate 750mg/ml (mondays)
    Week 1-8: Deca 200mg/ml (Thurdays)
    Week 6-12: Tren 100mg/ml eod
    Week 6-12: Prop 100mg/ml eod
    Week 9-12: Winny 50mg ed
    Week 12: Prescription Diurectic (demadex or aldactone?) few days prior

Clen : Starting wk 1 cycle 3 wks on and 2 wks off
    Cytomel : Starting wk 1 4wks on and 2wks off

Test Prop:
    I was just wondering when is the best time to stop test prop injections before a competition w/out inducing water retention on competition day? I read the Test Prop article by Big Cat from Bodybuilding.com that it should be stopped 2-3wks prior to competition day. However, I read from a few threads that you can continue up until a few days prior to competition day. Also, will 100mg/ml eod sufficient enough to elicit muscle growth or maintenance?

Fina:
    I know you do not get any water retention while on tren so I am assuming that you can use it until a few days prior to competitiaon.

Winny:
    I only got a hold of 18 50mg tabs, so about 3 wks worth. Would it be a good idea to extnd the cycle and do eod or ed?

Diuretic:
    I heard demadex was suprior to aldactone b/c it is much stronger but Im not sure how long I should run it. Any suggestions on how long I should run it or any better ones out there?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks of winny isnt enough imo
    100mg ed id go with for the prop but maybe thats just me

the tren dose is also a bit low bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you might want to consider using anadrol the last two weeks. No, i am not joking. It will keep you from coming in flat. as long as you're running a good antiestrogen, you won't bloat up, especially with the diuretic.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you might want to consider using anadrol the last two weeks. No, i am not joking. It will keep you from coming in flat. as long as you're running a good antiestrogen, you won't bloat up, especially with the diuretic.
    Anadrol can work really well i personally wouldnt take the chance until i knew how it worked for me contest time is not when you want to start experimenting.
    As for the test prop i would stop it at least a week out dont take any chances. I know a few people who stop everything 2 weeks out you arent going to shrivel up in 2 weeks this will only be necesssary if you retain water easily.
    With the diuretics if your show is on the saturday on the wednesday, thursday and friday i would use aldactone, watch your potassium intake as aldactone is potassium sparing, drink 3 gallons of water everyday along with 5000mg of Vitamin c which is a natural diuretic. If you want to be more extreme you could start using lasix on the friday evening before your show.
    With water intake i would drink 3 gallons everyday the final week and on the friday evening at 6.00pm i would cease drinking water completely.

chad hugo is offline New Member
    How important is it to incorporate some sort of test (like prop) into the final weeks of a competition cycle? Water retention is a big issue for me and I would like to avoid anything that would retain subcutaneous water on competition day. Also, would just Tren and Winny be sufficient enough for the last few weeks?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chad hugo
    How important is it to incorporate some sort of test (like prop) into the final weeks of a competition cycle? Water retention is a big issue for me and I would like to avoid anything that would retain subcutaneous water on competition day. Also, would just Tren and Winny be sufficient enough for the last few weeks?
    IMO running just winny and tren the last few weeks will be fine, obviously sex drive will suffer but im sure thats not a big deal to you right now with the contest so close. You wont lose any muscle so dont worry about that the last two weeks all the hard work should be done by then so you can just coast into contest day.

Thread Information