B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member

Immature Use of Steroids

i have been searching the affects of steroids on adolecents ability to grow and i found a few things I dont fully understand. I was "stupid" in highschool and decided that i wanted to take roids. i did it incorrectly by overdrawing 7 shots and depleting a 10 ml bottle. this allowed me to put on 40 lbs just by taking prop. i kept all my gains and nothing noticible to my body, minor gyno. my only question is how can u not grow when you are done with them. i grew 3 inches after just prop. im not saying they are a growth enhancer, im simply wondering how the hell i grew and noone else "reportidly" does

9natural9 is offline Banned
    The use, or worse off, misuse of AS is effectable in different ways in different people. B-A-M-F, you basically played "russian roulette" and won, be very happy, because many aren't as lucky bro.

jbrand is offline Member
    keep in mind that the concern with bone fusion is derived from estrogen conversion with juice. people very often have misconceptions that it is actually the high testosterone levels that cease bone growth, yet it is the "spillover" of estrogen commonly observed when test levels reach a certain point, hence the reason girls stop growing years before boys.

NightOp is offline Member
    good post jbrand... I've come to learn the same thing from my anavar research... that is why there is low/no risk of plate closure with non-aromatizable juice, from what i understand.

jbrand is offline Member
    thanks nightop. there is actually some empirical evidence dating back 5 years or so supporting the notion that anavar aided in the bone growth of non-gh deficient children.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    like they said, you got lucky and didn't fuck up your growth

stunting your growth is one of the possible side effects, just like gyno, it's not going to happen 100%, but it is very risky

also, one reason could be that your body had matured quite a bit, more then you had realized, how old were u exactly when you did the roids?

chemwalla is offline New Member
    actually, i remember reading that anavar was actually prescribed for treating short kids.

this was years n years ago, before HGH hit the market.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by chemwalla
    actually, i remember reading that anavar was actually prescribed for treating short kids.

this was years n years ago, before HGH hit the market.
    it's unique properties have been noticed by the medical communuty, extending its usage to women as well as HIV positive patients (to prevent muscle wasting).

Thread Information