DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

Water Retention with Dbol

How much water retention would be expected for a 6 week cycle running 25 mg dbol only cycle, with the proper pct?
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-28-2005 at 12:35 AM.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DwinsChamps
    How much water retention would be expected for a 6 week cycle running 25 mg dbol only cycle, with the proper amount of Clomid?
    First, Clomid doesn't have anything to do with water retention. It's used only for PCT.

Second, you should not run D-bol without Test.

Third, each person retains a different amount of water .
    25mg of D-bol is not much at all, so you should have no problems with water retention, but you could still run some Nolvadex at 10mg per day.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1. d-bol should be run with test.
    2. d-bol should not be run 5 weeks
    3. 25mg of d-bol will not do jack ****.
    4. you should take anti-e with d-bol like nolv

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is your fist time, well at 25mg is when water retention starts to set in. But if you tossed in proviron /nolva you should be hella dry. And yadda yadda yeah do test with it etc etc.

zuke is offline Member
    if you take a dbol only cycle, you are going to balloon up, but lose most of your gains afterwards. i prefer proviron to keep the water retention down during a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Dbol at 25mg could easily be run for at least 5 weeks.

How well would gains be kept after a 6 week of Dbol and Test, with nolva and the proper pct?

zuke is offline Member
    most people use dbol to "kickstart" a cycle. for example, if you were running test enanthate for 12 weeks, you would stack it with dbol for the first four weeks because it takes a few weeks before you start seeing the effects of the test and dbol acts a lot faster.

your profile says that you are 20 years old. this probably isn't what you want to hear, but the smartest thing you can do is train naturally for a couple of years. during that time research and talk to people on this site as much as you can. there are a lot of people here that didn't have the luxury of this forum before they started cycling and made a lot of mistakes because of it. you have a great resource here, but it is only as good as your ability to follow advice.

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for making my point !

alevok Guest
    it depends on your diet, body type. But 25mg/d dboll not gonna give u permanent mass, you will be very dissapointed when you piss your gains away...
    Add some test and deca to do a real cycle.....

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I ran 25mg ed of Dbol for 4 weeks and had great gains

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by DwinsChamps
    How much water retention would be expected for a 6 week cycle running 25 mg dbol only cycle, with the proper pct?
    4.12 pounds of water retention would be my guess.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-28-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Dbol at 25mg could easily be run for at least 5 weeks.
    first off 25mg is a wast of time and money. it should be run 50mg a day and at dose you should run it longet then 5 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    I ran 25mg ed of Dbol for 4 weeks and had great gains
    bull **** if you take 25mg a day with nolv you will not gain jack ****. you gains were 805 water if you took a anti-e you would not have the water or the gains.

Blog Entries
    all you guys think d-bol is this grate steroid . d-bol sucks it is only good for a cycle jump start. other then that you will be wasting your time and money. along side that you can kiss your fuking liver good by after long runs of a 17aa at high dose.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    all you guys think d-bol is this grate steroid. d-bol sucks it is only good for a cycle jump start. other then that you will be wasting your time and money. along side that you can kiss your fuking liver good by after long runs of a 17aa at high dose.
    Right on. 4-5 weeks max. 30mg is a good first time dose. Should only be used as a jump start. Basically gets your stength up quick in the first few weeks while waiting for test and otehr compounds to kick in.

Milk Thistle is a must in my book. Love dbol when its used for the right purpose/ in moderation.

I don't care for the idea of ED injects, inconvienent and more risk of infection over time so dbol serves jump start purposes for me better then prop. Just a personal preference.

Remember if your sides are bad it' out of your system quickly. This means you can stop or lower the dose pretty quick if needed.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    all you guys think d-bol is this grate steroid. d-bol sucks it is only good for a cycle jump start. other then that you will be wasting your time and money. along side that you can kiss your fuking liver good by after long runs of a 17aa at high dose.
    Good Sir... everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I personally have run oral-only cycles with great results.

The study of AAS is not an exact science...results tend to differ from individual to individual...even if there does exist similarities between results.

There is no 'end all' or 'be all'...bear that in mind when you issue a copy-and-paste-type answer

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There is no 'end all' or 'be all'...bear that in mind when you issue a copy-and-paste-type answer
    I agree everyone reacts differently, but our purpose in being here is to minimize risk to ourselves. Everyone should play it safe when their liver is concerned. That means getting a little blood test when your done to look at liver values.

And thank goodness for the high dose/high duration human testers out there that we gain a ton of knowledge from. You know who you are.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    I agree everyone reacts differently, but our purpose in being here is to minimize risk to ourselves. Everyone should play it safe when their liver is concerned. That means getting a little blood test when your done to look at liver values.

And thank goodness for the high dose/high duration human testers out there that we gain a ton of knowledge from. You know who you are.
    Don't get me wrong bro.. i don't disagree with you.

It's just ...that with these types of questions it'
    s like a virtual countdown:

5..4..3...2..1... 1st cycle test.... etc

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    there was a post on another board (elite) where someone posted a question to have people post the results of a dbol only cycle and what they kept. Most people lost at least half of what they gained or more and I would say on average that they kept maybe 1 pound a week. So if they did a 6 weeker, they kept a whopping 6 lbs!!!! There were a couple exceptions. You can do that just by eating an extra 500 calories a day!!! This is why you should really run it with test.

Blog Entries
    90% of people do not tell the trust when it comes to there gains and keeps of a cycle.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    What is this bull**** bro? I know plenty of guys that never go over 25-30mgs of dbol when they kickstart their cycles and always get some really good strength gains.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    What is this bull**** bro? I know plenty of guys that never go over 25-30mgs of dbol when they kickstart their cycles and always get some really good strength gains.
    I would concur. I did 30mg as a first time and was over 200lbs and saw amazing strength gains.

Blog Entries
    Lol I got everyone cranked up.

A friend and I bought a 1000 b.d 5mg tabs 500 each. We started tacking them at 30mg a day for the first 2 weeks. At that point we both put on about 5 pounds. Then we started taking nolv 10mg a day with it and I lost 3 pounds and he lost 5. So the gains we had were all water at that point so we upped the does to 60mg a day. 2 weeks later I was up a total of 9 pounds and he was up like 12-13. So now we were going on to are 5 week he stopped taking it and started pct and took it for 4 more weeks. When he was done with pct 6 weeks later he only gained 4 pounds. On my 4 week I started to get lower back pains buy my kidneys and was pissing dark yellow and my skin was starting to turn a yellow also. So I stopped taking it a week latter and started pct for 5 weeks. At the end of the 5 weeks I have put on 7 pounds so I thought that was good. I went to the does because my back still heart and my skin were spotted. To he did blood work told me my liver was way up and I had a kidney infection from my liver.

d-bol only cycle is not worth it

Lol I got everyone cranked up.

A friend and I bought a 1000 b.d 5mg tabs 500 each. We started tacking them at 30mg a day for the first 2 weeks. At that point we both put on about 5 pounds. Then we started taking nolv 10mg a day with it and I lost 3 pounds and he lost 5. So the gains we had were all water at that point so we upped the does to 60mg a day. 2 weeks later I was up a total of 9 pounds and he was up like 12-13. So now we were going on to are 5 week he stopped taking it and started pct and took it for 4 more weeks. When he was done with pct 6 weeks later he only gained 4 pounds. On my 4 week I started to get lower back pains buy my kidneys and was pissing dark yellow and my skin was starting to turn a yellow also. So I stopped taking it a week latter and started pct for 5 weeks. At the end of the 5 weeks I have put on 7 pounds so I thought that was good. I went to the does because my back still heart and my skin were spotted. To he did blood work told me my liver was way up and I had a kidney infection from my liver.

d-bol only cycle is not worth it

True, I think dbol should be run as a kickstart, but if someone where to do a dbol only I don't think it should be 30-40mg/day for 6 weeks but instead use it as a supplement and take 10-15mg or so for 10weeks or so. Just my 2pennies

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    so how much dbol should someone take ED in combination with sust 250 @500mg WK?? Im just curious to see answers..

Blog Entries
    if you run sust you dont need d-bol. the sust has prop in it you just need to shoot eod.

If i were to run test cycle with dbol as a kickstart, and perhaps with masteron (i'm really lean) for the final 3 weeks of say, a 8-10 weeks cycle...would i have myself a decent plan? What are your thoughts?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Masteron should be run 6-8 weeks from what I've heard

Blog Entries
    masteron should be run 100mg a day for 6-8 weeks. you also should have low bf like 10% or lower. you also will not gain size with it.

My bf is around 9%, and the Masteron would serve to give me a ripped look. What do you think about a Test Prob, Tren , EQ cycle...for 12 weeks?

drugs are bad, mmkayy...

Thread Information