bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

Winny stuck in bottle! Need Help!

I was using a pin that was not taking all the white particles out of the bottle the gauge was too high. So right now I have a bottle full of sloppy white stuff can I just take a little orally(drink it) everyday untils I get the right gauge pin and mix it in sterile solution. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm in the middle of my cycle and need a resolve.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    I was using a pin that was not taking all the white particles out of the bottle the gauge was too high. So right now I have a bottle full of sloppy white stuff can I just take a little orally(drink it) everyday untils I get the right gauge pin and mix it in sterile solution. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm in the middle of my cycle and need a resolve.

Winstrol is always like that, especially if you let it settle. The solution is suspended in water. The crystals never really disolve. Just drink it, it will save you the ED injections. I have used winny quite a bit, never pills always injectable. Sometimes I drink it ED, sometimes I have injected it ED. I have never really noticed a difference in results. Check around on here there is tons of info on drinking vs injecting. You will find that there is basically no difference between the two methods.

Thread Information