xderekx is offline Associate Member

nolvadex utilization...

sup bros?
    i begin my sustanon cycle this monday...125mg EOD, 20 amps of organon sust 250 karachi, total 40 125mg shots. i also have 60, 20mg nolvadex -d orals for my anti-estrogen. should i start the nolva immediately or midway? figure, i'll be on the sust for roughly 2 months.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    sup bros?
    i begin my sustanon cycle this monday...125mg EOD, 20 amps of organon sust 250 karachi, total 40 125mg shots. i also have 60, 20mg nolvadex-d orals for my anti-estrogen. should i start the nolva immediately or midway? figure, i'll be on the sust for roughly 2 months.
    2 months isnt long enough IMO, you should do it for 12 weeks. Save the Nolvadex for your PCT or if you get signs of gyno during your cycle. You will need Clomid for PCT as well

wguttrid is offline Junior Member
    SeanW, for PCT in the above situation would Nolva only work to turn you back on. Reason ask because I am on a similar cycle and have 60 pills of Nolva on hand which I will use for PCT. If I was only to use Nolva for PCT vs. adding in Clomid what would this hurt in keeping my gains.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    2 months isnt long enough IMO, you should do it for 12 weeks. Save the Nolvadex for your PCT or if you get signs of gyno during your cycle. You will need Clomid for PCT as well
    interesting...most likely i'll stick to the 8 weeks of sust. i'm also going to throw in anavar roughly around my sixth week. gonna start w/20mg daily & boost to 40mg as i come off the sustanon .
    this, in conjuction with relentless training & a strict diet, should give promising gains...thanks for your input & i'll keep all you fellow sauce-buckets updated on progress.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wguttrid
    SeanW, for PCT in the above situation would Nolva only work to turn you back on. Reason ask because I am on a similar cycle and have 60 pills of Nolva on hand which I will use for PCT. If I was only to use Nolva for PCT vs. adding in Clomid what would this hurt in keeping my gains.
    Actually adding Clomid is mandatory in PCT to help you keep your gains because it helps restart the natural Test production and thats whats required to maintain muscle mass. Nolva is used to control Estrogen levels and should be used as well. Have a read of this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

Thread Information