wilx is offline New Member

Newbie 2nd Cycle Advice please...

Hey.. Newbie here. im going on my 2nd cycle. Im working with a personal trainer so im really going for it this time. My last cycle showed good results, but i wasnt training hard enough and ended up with a bit of water retention. i was doing sust and dbol

My aim this time is to put on as much muscle as poss but try to keep it lean as opposed to bulky. At the moment im at 72kg, 5'8", around 12% body fat.

So ive been advised to try something like this

wk 1 - 12 500mg Sustanon + 200mg Primabolin
    wk 8 - 12 50 mg Proviron ED
    Clomid PCT

Ive read up on prima and proviron and like the sound of it but at the same time a few people have said that primo at 200mg is a waste..

How does this sound to you guys?.. any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i think you should start the proviron earlier maybe around week 4 i dont know anything about primo though

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilx
    Hey.. Newbie here. im going on my 2nd cycle. Im working with a personal trainer so im really going for it this time. My last cycle showed good results, but i wasnt training hard enough and ended up with a bit of water retention. i was doing sust and dbol

My aim this time is to put on as much muscle as poss but try to keep it lean as opposed to bulky. At the moment im at 72kg, 5'8", around 12% body fat.

So ive been advised to try something like this

wk 1 - 12 500mg Sustanon + 200mg Primabolin
    wk 8 - 12 50 mg Proviron ED
    Clomid PCT

Ive read up on prima and proviron and like the sound of it but at the same time a few people have said that primo at 200mg is a waste..

How does this sound to you guys?.. any advice or tips would be much appreciated.
    400mg primo/week a much better option...imo proviron a weak anti-e, but if you are set on it run it throughout cycle

wilx is offline New Member
    great advice. thanks.. i think the proviron was recommended for its anti water retention properties.

also would u recommend an alternative to sust in this stack. last time i took sust karachi i found that the swelling and pain quite bad.. and couldnt train legs some weeks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilx
    great advice. thanks.. i think the proviron was recommended for its anti water retention properties.

also would u recommend an alternative to sust in this stack. last time i took sust karachi i found that the swelling and pain quite bad.. and couldnt train legs some weeks
    sus can be unpleasant....500mg test e/or cyp imo even a better option....1 cc test+ 2cc primo on mon.....and the same on thursday
    i like'd the primo the last time i ran it, but can get same/better results by running cheaper compounds....gl with the cycle bro

Thread Information