Thread: Fat gain...

xell is offline Junior Member

Question Fat gain...

I,ve heard the body does not gain fat if one has a day of overeating now and then. But is was wondering if it is possible to gain much bodyfat if one has as large meal of junk food before bed. I did that 3 days ago and I,m also a diabetic so obvisously i had to take a large dose of insulin and the next day the scale showed i,d gained couple of kg,s. I dont know if this is water or fat....

j martini is offline Member
    Water weight. You cant gain a couple of kilos of fat overnight

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm not sure about diabetics, but if a nondiabetic takes a large dose of slin and eats a ton of junk food it's going to put alot of fat on them. Slin will shuttle the fat you eat as well as the overabundance of carbs directly into your fat cells. Plus eating a bunch of junk right before bed will put fat on you too.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'm not sure about diabetics, but if a nondiabetic takes a large dose of slin and eats a ton of junk food it's going to put alot of fat on them. Slin will shuttle the fat you eat as well as the overabundance of carbs directly into your fat cells. Plus eating a bunch of junk right before bed will put fat on you too.
    True. if you are going to have a high calorie meal have it at a time when you are going to be active like before training.
    You still wouldnt gain 5 pound of fat overnight with or without insulin .

On another note there is a sticky in the diet section of a sample diet for a diabetic written by a diabetic which should be helpful. From what i read off it like a regular non diabetic insulin user you should avoid high fat junk food.

xell is offline Junior Member
    oki , i,ll look into that. tnx 4 the awnsers

Thread Information