JarekN is offline New Member

Question So what is it? Oximetalon - frist cycle...

Ok, I am new to this forum, have read many threads and tried to do as much research as possible.... Talked to few of my friends who have done roids and it looks like everyone says something different.

I am trying to gain size and was told by my friend to use Oximetalon 75, another friend told me that I should add TEST to it and someone else told me that I'd only need TEST if I start getting bitch tits... Somewhere else I read that if you don't use TEST then you'll lose all what you gained... To that my first friend told me that it is BS, and you'll only lose what you gained if you stop working out but as long as you keep on pushing yourself you'll keep the size...

So what is it? Am I just blowing money and killing my liver by doing Oximetalon on it's own? Or can I expect to keep the size or most of it?

I've started the pills 5 days ago, have 45 more to go...

Any input would be much apreciated

Yes you are. WOW, you need a lot more research. Your friends have given you some of the worst advice I have ever read. WOW. Why did you start 5 days ago and are asking your question now?? I don't know what to say.

I am trying to gain size and was told by my friend to use Oximetalon 75, another friend told me that I should add TEST You definitly need to add test, but have nolvadex on hand incase of gynoto it and someone else told me that I'd only need TEST if I start getting bitch titsWorst advice I have ever read in my life... Somewhere else I read that if you don't use TEST then you'll lose all what you gainedCorrect... To that my first friend told me that it is BS, and you'll only lose what you gained if you stop working out but as long as you keep on pushing yourself you'll keep the sizeNot true, again terrible advice. You will lose everything you gained off of an anadrol only cycle....
    How long are you running anadrol for. 4 weeks should be the absolute maximum.

Talking Ok, so what about TEST?

Tanx for your help here

If I stay on the oximetalon for 4 weeks (why not more - 50 pills) how should I combine TEST with it? and how long should I keep on taking TEST for?

Any other suggestions?

Well anymore than 4 weeks and you are risking serious liver damage. You don't want that do you?? Take test at 500mg a week for 10 weeks with it. Shot of 25omg on Monday and Thursday would be fine.

I copied this from your other post, allow me to try to help.
    Hello,

I just started taking the 75 about 6 days ago, so far I have a headeche and what feels like liver pain (I know that doctors say that you can't feel pain in the liver... well I do) Anyhow I will only be taking 50 pills50 days is entirely too long, one a day while working out 5 days a weekI hope you take them 7 days a week and not just the days you work out and eating as well as I can.

My question is how bad are the 75s on my liver? What can I do to help it cope with the chemicals and to keep it clean?They can be bad if used incorrectly. Get some milk thristle to help protect your liver

Any help would be very much apreciated

Talking Ok so if...

Ok so if I start taking TEST now am I still fine or should you first start taking TEST and then go into Oximetalon?

Thanx for your help

To be honest with you reading your posts kind of scares me. What are your stats as far as height, weight, age, lifting experience, etc goes. You do not seem ready to do a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JarekN
    Ok so if I start taking TEST now am I still fine or should you first start taking TEST and then go into Oximetalon?

Thanx for your help
    Start it now.

Talking Stats

29 yrs old, 6'4 I was 175 when I started working out about 2 months ago... Workout 5 days a week, one muscle group per day, 3-4 sets 10-7 reps... Pushing to the max thanx to my friend who is kicking my ass to do more...

Was on Dbol for 30days (10mg)... got up to 185, stopped Dbol and went down to 182... now 184.5lb.

As far as TEST goes, u said to do 250mg twice a week, how many cc's is that? OR would that depend on different things?

THANX for you help, I very much apreciate it

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    depends what your test per ml is but i would say 2 cc`s is its 250mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by JarekN
    29 yrs old, 6'4 I was 175 when I started working out about 2 months ago... Workout 5 days a week, one muscle group per day, 3-4 sets 10-7 reps... Pushing to the max thanx to my friend who is kicking my ass to do more...

Was on Dbol for 30days (10mg)... got up to 185, stopped Dbol and went down to 182... now 184.5lb.

As far as TEST goes, u said to do 250mg twice a week, how many cc's is that? OR would that depend on different things?

THANX for you help, I very much apreciate it
    If you only started lifting 2 months ago then steroids should not even be crossing your mind at the moment. Lift naturally for a while and let your natural growth take effect. You do not need steroids at this point.

Talking 10 days later...

I started taking Test, 500mg a week... on Friday I was 191lb! So far I am very happy with the results... doesn't look like I am getting bloaded either so it is all good... I was told not to stay on this for more then 4 weeks... there were 50 pills and I take 1 a day... should I finish off all 50 or stop at 28 (4*7)?

If I stop how long should I wait before I resume and finish off the rest of pills?

Thanx
    Last edited by JarekN; 04-10-2005 at 10:45 PM.

Thread Information