Thread: Hgh

blizzard is offline Associate Member

Hgh

Hi bros!!

What dosages should be adequate when using HGH?Do we have to use Insulin besides??Mates,if we have to consider the side effects of AS and HGH which one do you think brings benefit to us?

--------------AIM and BELIEF...... The values we have apart from other people----------------

BERGS is offline Banned
    i am doing 6 IUs of Serono ED for 5 days, 2 days off. I am on week 11 right now, the fat loss is like nothing I have ever experienced. i have gone up 12lbs, while losing a very substantial amount of body fat. insulin doesn't do much for me, and i know many people that have achived the same results as myself on 6IUs of Serono HGH 5 on 2 off alone. Sex drive and strength are throuhg the roof, along with a great feeling of well being. As far as side effects, my hands get numb once in awhile to do the Carpal tunnel effect, which is caused by compression of the median nerve as it passes through the carpal tunnel. On one border of the tunnel is bone (your carpal bones), and on the palmar side is a heavy tendinous sheath. It is a finite space, so anything which decreases the vlume of the space will compress the median nerve. Just thought I would clear up what actually causes Carpal Tunnel. Which is brought on by the growth plate in your forearm, which will subside 3-4 weeks after HGH use.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    This is what my doctors told me. I am doing it for HRT.

hGH for over all sense of well-being and increase muscle cells. Low IGF-1 level so hGH is to bring this level up.
    .3cc daily 6 times a week.

hgH dosage depends on your age, current health, and goals for use.

I asked if I should be using insulin and the doctor said NO!

See my post on this.

My doctors viewpoints are not shared amoung some on this board but thats why this board is great. You read and learn and do what you think is best for you in your situation. Of course their are absolutes that need to be followed.

Cyp (now Depo) for fatigue and also muscle mass building. 100mg per week. I think I need to up to 200mg per week but since my doctors monitor me very closely they will know if I up it on my own and then they would drop me as a patient.

I would say test (cyp, Depo) is best if you need to make a choice between the two.

Let us know what you decide.

Peace

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    iv not used gh but im considering it sometime soon

question to those who have done it:
    the injections are into the skin rather than into the muscles right? if this is the case do you need to aspirate like with intramuscular injection?

thats a question which has been bugging me for ages now!

I inject in the stomach, love handles mostly. The needle is a 30 g and is very much like that used for insulin . I do not need to aspirate . hGh is very expensive BTW.

And yes its not in the muscle. Doctor has me to pinch the fat in my lovel handles and stick the needle in below the pinch. I am hoping that this will help get ride of my love handles even though I am taking for HRT.

Hope this helps bro.

BERGS is offline Banned
    about the injects, androplex is right on.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    bros would hgh can cause side effects like gyno??which product is better to use??

BERGS is offline Banned
    HGH will not cause gyno

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    4 units in my opinion is plenty but i'm on it all year so it runs in my blood

i'm 40 so i dont adivse you yung bucks using it till your 30.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    What is the "hrt" that you're taking it for andro? Explain a little more why the docs are writing you scripts for all this stuff, i'm curious.

Gear101 is offline Member
    best place to get gh is the gay community.. have have it to help fight aids.. but most of them don't take it.. they get it for a small co-pay on there med plans.. cheapest i've seen is 200 usd for iu export kit...

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    depends on the kits, many kits come in 124-26 however depends on the product and company, u can get 12, 16 iu's i mean it all varies. see the drug profile page on the site, it has info about how much/ some kits etc.

Thread Information