gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Too late to start my EQ??

I'm approaching the end of my third week into my first cycle. Dbol continuing through next week and 500/wk on test so far. I had originally planned to stack the test with 400/wk of tt eq. It took A LOT longer to arrive than the rest of the gear so I started without it. The cycle is running for ten weeks no matter what, but I was wondering if I could go ahead and start injecting the EQ now, and run it either for the last 7 weeks with the test or for ten weeks from now, leaving the test off for the last 3 week (i'll be out of test anyway). or third option would be to continue on a test only cycle and save the eq. It is very important that this cycle leaves me with hard, permanent gains, thats why I am hoping you guys will say to go ahead and inject that eq! Let me know as soon as you can bros...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sounds like you didn't plan your cycle out that well but I'd have to say Yes. Go ahead and start the Eq today and frontload it for the first 2 weeks. Run it till you run out.
    Next time plan your cycle out better....
    GoodLuck,

M

When front loading do I double the dose or just up it? How much if I am going for 400/wk after frontloading?

That depends on how much u have. If you have enough for 10 weeks @ 400mgs a week then up the first 2 weeks to 600mgs a week. If you have more....up it to 800mgs a week for the first 2 weeks.

M

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i would save the eq...and get some fina pellets and a kit...but that's me. you could have it there in time for week 5-10. perfect. and it will definately harden you up.

Thanks for the replies so far. Dizzy, I'm not trying to spend any more cash and I'm not too sure about the whole kit thing. On the top of this tt eq, do you just pull off the white circle and then draw through the white rubber part with the ring in it, or is there more to take off?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    When front loading do I double the dose or just up it? How much if I am going for 400/wk after frontloading?
    Double your dose for the first 2 weeks when you frontload

Dizzy is offline Banned
    that's all you do. good luck bro...train hard.

Thanks all,
    i think I'm going to go for my first quad inject for this one, since I hit a nerve in the glute yesterday and that still hurts! I have been BANGIN in the gym. i look forward to going every single day and hate my off days! I'm up a little over 15 lbs already. i know its mostly water but my muscles are still really hard and I know I'm going to walk away from this cycle with solid gains. I am hoping the eq will help boost my appetite too. I have been eating a ton but its not always easy to force myself to eat more.
    Thanks bros, ill keep everyone updated

Oh the Eq will boost your appetite alright lol
    Get ready for a big grocery bill
    GoodLuck,

M

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    double the dose for your first 2 weeks when front loading, however dbol would work faster!

Thread Information