diezell is offline Senior Member

water retention with sustanon?

for my next cycle i plan on taking sustanon and equipose, I would really like to stay away from as much water retention as possible. do you think it would be an issue with this cycle? Any advice would be appreciated

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Really depends upon your personal susceptability to water retention. However, many people do report having the problem when using Sust.
    If you keep the dosage reasonably low (500mg or less per week), you probably won't have a big problem with it. The other thing to consider is having some anti Es on hand (Nolvadex , Arimidex , etc.).

Have you done an adequate amount of research regarding these compounds before proceding? There's lots of information available on this board. Do some searches under Sustanon , Anti Estrogens and especially PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) before you jump into anything.

Good Luck Bro

mkv213 is offline Member
    My exp with sust. (500mg wk/ 10wks)I didn't get much water retention at all. I think it will vary from person to person. I had a little bit of bloat on my belly but that was because my stomache was always full of food and water. My genetics seems to allow me to gain mass and burn fat at the same time though. I don't get puffy like a lot of people. What type of build do you have? How much BF?

Water retention is a definate with that choice of Test. If you want to stay away from much water retention Prop is the way to go.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Actually, that pic on my avatar was during like week 9 of my sust./winny cycle. I never did cardio other than 10 min warm up on the bike.

im about 5-8, 210 pounds, wide shoulder span and i got about 10-12%bf i only plan on taking 250 mgs a week, ive done alotta research on it but it seems like everywhere i look theres mixed signals on water retention with it. thanks alot

You're ok bro. Nothing to be worried much about at that dose. I myself run 750-1000mg and do experience water retention.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Sust never gave me bad water retention, I always got worse bloat from test e or test c... and I have done 250mg EOD....

arright thanks i dont mind a lil bit of water retention but i dont want to get completly bloated thanks alot

Thread Information