Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

traveling with orals

K I gotta go to hawaii soon for work and i want to start my cutting cycle I have to get about 5 bottles of orals through I always take all of my supps which is quite a bit around 15-20 other bottles.

Would it be reccomended to

1 Tape to my leg in one bag

2 Fill an asprin bottle or maybe another big legal suppliment bottle like MSM with the pills

3 just take the labels off completley and hope for the best because they are sealed bottles mixed with all of my other supps.

Ive taken nolva and clomid before no problem So i think ill be taking those as well as some letro I have just stuck those in the pockets of some rolled up pants deep inside my suitcase.

Lets here some opinions on how to get them through.

The AI and SERMS are not exactly my concern because if caught I caould always squeeze by because Im only using them for research to see how long open air Peg 400 evaporates hehe.

But I could get busted with the orals.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i'd go with the second option. i've done it before and no problems. even took it as carry on.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    DONT TAPE ANYTHING TO YOU!! way to conspicous. Just fill some old asprin bottles, trib bottles, zma, or whatever bottles u got. They wont expect a thing.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    i'd go with the second option. i've done it before and no problems. even took it as carry on.
    Go w/ # 2. It's not a big deal.
    Oils are alittle tricky but still pretty easy.
    Next time plan your cycle around your vacations...How much lifting, sleep and dieting are you going to get done in Hawaii??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yeah I originally was gonna be cycling in april its a cutter with MOHN it was originally a pro steriod methylated nandrolone with a hydroxyl group added to the 4 position like OT which inhibits aromatizing and conversion to DHN.

And Im gonna be throwing in some superdrol 17aa methyl masteron to the mix weeks 1-2 and 5-6 cause im anxious to try it.

And I might throw in either clen or an uncoupler to speed the fast loss up while ensuring I dont loose muscle.

But pops needs help for his biz so hes flying me down to hawaii for a few months so i have to emprivise my cycle to conform being out there.

WHATS EVERYONES TAKE ON BRINGING LETRO AND NOLVA/CLOMID???

DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD PUT A LAYER OF MSM OR ASPRIN ON TOP OF THE ORALS???
    Last edited by Bryan2; 03-31-2005 at 11:41 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ask pops if he needs anymore help. I'll go to hawii for a few months :-)
    Just put the pills in a vitamin bottle and you'll be fine. Take it carryone along w/ your toothbrush etc.

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    I assume you are already in the states you you're not going through customs correct? If so then put them in pill bottles such as aspirin or prescription bottles are even better, and put them in your checked luggage, you'll be fine.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    aspirin bottle idea

needle is offline Senior Member
    Fill a Advil bottle with the pills and throw in the other advils too and your good to go!

Thread Information