Cisco is offline Junior Member

Arrow Tren Question Please help

I am getting ready to run a Test Tren Eq cycle in a few weeks..i want to start the cycle off with finaprop(which is the acetate form) while running the Test n Eq As well.. Once im done with the finaprop which i will run 50/50mg a day becuase it is 100mg prop 100mg tren acetate for weeks 1-5, would it be ok to switch to tren enanthate to avoid the ed injects from there on out? Any advice is appreciated..

diesel578 is offline Junior Member
    Are you sure its 100mg prop to 100mg fina normally ive seen the prop being more. As for your question id get some prop instead, its a short ester its better newar the end youll start your PCT sooner, and youll have less bloat seeing your cycle you want to cut (test/fina/eq) id go with prop if i were you. good luck!

yea the finaprop is 20mls 100mg prop and 100mg of tren acetate. I am looking to gain quality muscle size with alot of lean muscle. Does this look like the right stack for that? i want to run
    FinaProp 100mg- 50mg/50mg/day Weeks 1-5
    Test Enanthate 250mg- 500mg/week 1-16
    Tren Enanthate 250mg- 375mg/week 5-15
    Eq 300mg- 450mg/week 2-16

My main concern is am i able to switch esters in tren at week 5 to avoid ed injects?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the tren enth takes a couple a wks to start off ,so id run the acetate a couple a wks longer otherwise u will have a gap with no tren,if i am wrong som1 please corrct me.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    The tren will kick in very quickly, but the test E will take a while. However you can run with tren only and still make very good quality gains. The finaprop will be a good way to start things off, but if you dont want to inject every day that is fine just do it eod and use a higher amount to keep the test levels high. When you are using Test E remember the long acting ester. If you rotate through the muscle groups you can inject every day with no problem at all. You can hit each shoulder, each bicep (outer and inner head), quads and each tricep. Thats 10 injection points with only 7 injections needed so you can give one plenty of rest.

So is it ok to start the tren enth at week 3 while still running the acetate as well till week 5? i really want to use this finaprop to front load

bump

Thread Information