Thread: what is this

nostradamas is offline New Member

what is this

I was just recently given some stuff named [Stanol V], thats what it says on the bottle. My buddy gave it to me cuz he bailed out on his cycle. This stuff is water based and im wondering if i could stack it with my eq and test-e just had my first dose three days ago. So whats the real name of this stuff trying to find the stats on the effectiveness chart and can i stack it?

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    stanol V is WINSTROL ....and if you don't know that, then there is no way I would recommend adding it to your cycle. For people are well read up on gear, it would be awesome to add winny to the end of a TEST and EQ cycle. REad a bunch more on winstrol and see if you think it is right for you. Most poeple take it weeks 7-12 on a ten weeks TEST cycle. hopefully you have enough test and EQ to run it that long. MY ADVICE, RESEARCH RESEARCH and RESEARCH some more.

Ok rhinoman ive done some research on the winstrol and i figured out that in taking it ive greatly increased the amount of keeping my gains. Administering 50mg of it should enable its desired effects. But i have also learned else where on this site that i should begin its usage week 10-15. So once again whats better 7-12 or 10-15, and another thing when using the winny does it make you lose mass?

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Winny does not make you lose mass, you will actually make gains on it if it is combined and stacked well. It is used primarily during a diet or cutting cycle and it will protect your muscle mass and also build lean muscle mass. You can run Win straight through a cycle. I dont know where this nonsense of starting it at certain weeks came from but that is just plain wrong. Winstrol is an excellent steroid and has fantastic benefit when used.

Just make sure you are educated about whatever you put in your body. Knowledge is the key to success in bodybuilding.

thanks cut260 for the added info thats the issue that was really confusing me, when to take it. d-town baby

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Winstro lis very liver toxic, and is not recommended to take longer than 5-6 weeks. Most people run it two weeks past there last test injection so that the half lives line up and PCT can be run without a hitch. PCT is post cycle therapy (clomid) and needs to be taken to keep your gains. how mcuh winny do you have? It is usually taken at 50 mg ED or EOD for new users.

Thread Information