latman49 is offline Member

This pisses me off!! Does anyone else know someone like this?

I have a good friend, I love him to death, but he pisses me off because he is a genetic freak!! He is 6'6'', 245, 6%bf and he eats whatever he wants, when he wants. He's a football player who will likely be drafted by the NFL in a couple of weeks, so he works out and runs like a manic. But his diet is unbelievable. I roomed with him my freshman year in college, and I saw him eat 2 snickers, an entire bag of Soft Batch cookies, and a1/2 gallon of whole milk as a bedtime snack many nights. I don't understand how his body continues to put on muscle and no fat on that diet. Anybody else know someone like this?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I do but it catches up w/ you after a while trust me...

M

I don't know if it will catch this guy. His dad is in his mid 40's and doesn't have an ounce of fat.

It scares me to think of how big he could be if an NFL team's nutritionist put him on the right diet. He would be a monster!

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    I feel you bro. My two best friends eat all the fries, all the burgers, all the ho-ho's and more. Evern though they aren't as big as your boy. I want to shit on them even though.

But I feel you bro.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    6'-6" 245 lbs and he's going to the NFL....your boy better keep on eating if he wants to dance with the big boys! Then again it depends on the position he'll play - what is that by the way?

Some people are just genetically blessed bro and thats the way it is. I have a friend like that too who can eat whatever he wants and still keep his 6-pack...and he doesn't do cardio and very rarely does stomach exercises! It just means some of us have to work harder to get to where we want to be.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, Im like that, but I dont gain to much, I just keep low bf.
    I fucking pig out anytime and my bf hasnt been higher than 10% in a while.

Thread Information