paulastone is offline Member

kidney are damaged?? blood test

just came back from my doc's he called me up and told me my kidney's and liver is fu cked.
    To anyone that know's a little bit about blood works:
    my CK levels where/are 2470 u/l (normal would be 225u/l)
    my creatinine is 123 umol/L normal is 60-110
    ast is 64 U/L norm is 37
    ALT 131 U/L norm is 46

Just cam off of suspension / winny 100mg/ed cycle and i did some creatine with that too, witch I reacted realy bad off(cramping everywhere)

help from anyone who knows what the hell there talking about, cuz my Doc seemed lost!
    the rest of my reading was A-OK

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like my blood work. Doctor told me it is out of the norm, but nothing to lose sleep over at this point.

Forgot to add.
    Was eating protein like crazy while "ON" that was coming mostly from food.
    Lots of chicken and eggs!! like 16 egg whites per day and 4-5 chicken breast per day

bump

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    700mg winstrol per week...what do u expect I ll call u captain clever from now on

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    ck what is that an abbreviation for?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    700mg winstrol per week...what do u expect I ll call u captain clever from now on
    please bro i gots lots of aas experience. i know my liver values would of increase, not consern with this. more of the kidneys. 100mg/ed of winny might look alot to you but i'm a big guy and i can tolerate

mkv213 is offline Member
    That looks like the results of my blood test. I had to get a 2nd blood test done just to make sure there wasn't a lab error. My levels came back down to normal after a few months.

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    Thsoe levels are FAR from dangerous, and are to be expected from that cycle and diet. My liver enzymes got close to 3000 before I saw any jaundice, and that was from winny for months and months on end with very little break time, along with ecstasy every Friday and Saturday, combined with the occasional shot of liquor.

Needless to say, it did catch up. But you can believe my values were over twenty times what yours are.

Incidentally, four weeks of GHB and all my values were perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by fukkenshredded
    Thsoe levels are FAR from dangerous, and are to be expected from that cycle and diet. My liver enzymes got close to 3000 before I saw any jaundice, and that was from winny for months and months on end with very little break time, along with ecstasy every Friday and Saturday, combined with the occasional shot of liquor.

Needless to say, it did catch up. But you can believe my values were over twenty times what yours are.

Incidentally, four weeks of GHB and all my values were perfect.
    hmm thats healty
    hope you kicked those abbit away

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    ck what is that an abbreviation for?

Found some info for you:

The Creatine Kinase(CK) Test

Almost everyone with a neuromuscular disorder has had, or will have, a creatine kinase test. But what exactly is creatine kinase (CK), and why are its levels measured in neuromuscular diseases?

CK, also known as phosphocreatine kinase, or CPK, is a type of protein called an enzyme. It catalyzes, or "encourages," a biochemical reaction to occur. The normal function of CK in our cells is to add a phosphate group to creatine, turning it into the high-energy molecule phosphocreatine. Phosphocreatine is burned as a quick source of energy by our cells.

However, the normal function of CK isn't as relevant, in this case, as what happens to CK when muscle is damaged. During the process of muscle degeneration, muscle cells break open and their contents find their way into the bloodstream. Because most of the CK in the body normally exists in muscle, a rise in the amount of CK in the blood indicates that muscle damage has occurred, or is occurring.

To measure CK levels, a blood sample is taken and separated into fractions that contain cells and a fraction that doesn't — the serum. The amount of CK in the serum is reported in units (U) of enzyme activity per liter (L) of serum. In a healthy adult, the serum CK level varies with a number of factors (gender, race and activity), but normal range is 22 to 198 U/L (units per liter).

Higher amounts of serum CK can indicate muscle damage due to chronic disease or acute muscle injury. For this reason, if you're scheduled to have blood drawn for a CK test to diagnose a potential muscle disorder, you should limit your exercise to normal activities before the test.

Thread Information