skzdalimt is offline New Member

starting new cycle, critique please

Whats up,

Im 21, and Im 5'9" and i weight 175 (hard mass gainer). I have my workout and diet in check. My body fat is 14% and here is the cycle I am thinking about doing:

Wk 1-12 Test-E 500mg/week
    (have enough Nolva to run 10mg's ed through)
    2 weeks after last test shot, starting PCT
    Day 1: Clomid 300mg's, Nolva 20mg's
    Day 2-11: Clomid 100mg's ed, Nolva 20mg's ed
    Day 12-21: Clomid 50mg's ed, Nolva 20mg's ed

Test-E 25ml(250mg) $200
    Clomid $40
    Nolva $40
    Pins $20 total: $300

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    looks alright for a first cycle to start... remember dont expect any gains for at least 3 weeks cause of the long test ester you using.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Looks pretty solid for a first go round. However I would still incorporate some oral steroid like DBol . Also so that you can jump start your gains, either use the DBol or shoot a couple sustanons right at the beginning. That is an awesome way to start the gaining process early because the Test E will take a while to kick in.

Also, keep the Nolva on hand. It is not necessary to take it unless you feel sensitivity in the nipple area or if you feel any hardening of the tissue around the nipple. It is a big misconception that Nolva must be used through a cycle, but it is not based upon any fact. A bit of estrogen in your system is a very good thing what you are looking for is to ensure it is not going overboard. With 500mg test E you are on very safe ground so save your money and use it if needed.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't worry about jump startin anything on your first cycle, just see how your body reacts to what you have already. i'm not the biggest fan of orals for a begginer anyways. no need doin multiple things just in case you don't react well, this way you'll know exactly what you're reactin to. the nolva throughout is a good prevention method, better safe than sorry IMO. just be patient and you won't be disappointed.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks perfect for a first cycle... glad to see someone who did their research first. You can jumpstart with dbol for the first 4 weeks if you want to.

Bigsickd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Looks pretty solid for a first go round. However I would still incorporate some oral steroid like DBol . Also so that you can jump start your gains, either use the DBol or shoot a couple sustanons right at the beginning. That is an awesome way to start the gaining process early because the Test E will take a while to kick in.

Also, keep the Nolva on hand. It is not necessary to take it unless you feel sensitivity in the nipple area or if you feel any hardening of the tissue around the nipple. It is a big misconception that Nolva must be used through a cycle, but it is not based upon any fact. A bit of estrogen in your system is a very good thing what you are looking for is to ensure it is not going overboard. With 500mg test E you are on very safe ground so save your money and use it if needed.
    I agree, don't run the nolva throughout,have it on hand, use arimidex or letro instead. I would suggest the dbol, even though it is your first cycle.

Thread Information