Thread: 3rd Cycle Help

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

3rd Cycle Help

I have 1 bottle of test prop and 1 bottle of test enantat 250 along with a bottle of winstrol 50 x20 ml, and clomid pills of course, but I would like for you guys to show me how I should take all of these. I don't want it to be for an extended period of time. I am 5'11" and weight about 205, and have about 15% bf.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    ok here it goes..... first off you dont have enough test for even a decent cycle
    but ill tell you how you can use those compounds together...im also assuming your doing your first cycle...
    test prop 50 mg/ed for week 1-5 (at least must be done eod)
    test enth 400-500mg every week. week 1-12(one shot on monday and another thursday)
    winny (you dont need winny on the first cycle but ill tell you how it can be used)
    winny 50 mg ed from week 8-12
    pct 3 weeks after last shot of enth- clomid at 50 mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva if you have at 20mg for 2 weeks... most people say to use 300mg clomid on first day then 200 for next and so on till your at 50mg for those 4 weeks but clomid also has side effects that suck so 1 clomid for 1 month does me fine... hope i helped out bro

sorry bro didnt notice its your 3rd cycle ... scratch the "this is your first cycle part i wrote" dude you should be using more gear if your on your 3rd cycle...

I can get more, I just wanted to do a small one because I play jr. college ball and didn't want it to be too noticable. Do you think I should maybe do Deca then?

hmmmmmmmm well you can but you have to increase the dosage a lil bit on the test
    also i dont think you need winny yet cause it normally has a better effect/results when your bf is low... im close to your height and weight (5'10) was 217 with 18% bf before i started dieting and when i went on the winny i honestly didnt notice much..

I actually have 34 cc's of winstrol , 10cc's of propionat, and 20 cc's of test e 250

hmmmmm.....
    well i think you should do
    prop 100mg/ed for week 1-5
    enth 600-750mg week 1-12
    if your gunna use deca ----- 500mg week 1-10
    if your gunna use winny-----50mg/day week 8-12
    pct 3 weeks after last test shot

Thread Information