klem is offline New Member

HELP test(cip) advice on AI and PCT

first time using anything,

ordered 2 bottles of test cip 2cc week for 10 weeks is the plan

for pct clomin? is what my friend recommended

so he is always on some sort of cycle, and has a **** it attitude .. before this week i had zero knowledge on steroids in general... as reading i quickly come across "A.I." had no idea and im stating to think he dosent either...

im reading about aromasin i guess the issue is place to order aromasin? and tips on dosage for test A.I. if i can get it and clomin???]

im 30 years old 5'9'' 223 lbs i was 290 big giant fat ass couple years ago the goal is 200lbs and then go from there... i work out with a 5 day split aweek
    chest tri, back bi, shoulders, legs , arms .... this has been a 2 year mostly on then off program with a shitty diet half the time ... ive hit a wall in getting stronger.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Congrats on your weight loss and welcome!

You've come to the right place.

I would suggest reading through these educational threads a few times to really familiarize yourself with everything.

By the sounds of your weight/height, I think you're BF% is too high for AAS without putting yourself at a much higher risk of having some serious problems.

Should get yourself to 15% or lower before you consider doing a cycle.

Here are a couple of GREAT links that explain everything.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

thanks ..... both are were great, i see i need more education and patients, finding motivators is always a plus ....gonna order these 3 products(Synephrine, Chromium, green tea) and go from there. now what to do with the test cip.... how long is it good for ?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klem View Post
    thanks ..... both are were great, i see i need more education and patients, finding motivators is always a plus ....gonna order these 3 products(Synephrine, Chromium, green tea) and go from there. now what to do with the test cip.... how long is it good for ?
    The anabolics have a fairly long shelf life. It will keep - just keep the seal intact.

Be careful with the synephrine. It's a powerful stimulant.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The anabolics have a fairly long shelf life. It will keep - just keep the seal intact.

Be careful with the synephrine. It's a powerful stimulant.
    testosterone cypionate

Thread Information