FrEaKyThIgHs is offline New Member

need help on dbol cycle

I have 500 10 mg british dragon dbol tabs, im about to run a 6 week cycle but I need to ask if theres any thing that I can add to mycycle that can cut back some of the puffiness and estrogen related side effects during the cycle?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Don't run a dbol only cycle, everything you gain will be lost when you come off. Nolva would help with the bloat.

I dont want to take an injectable this cycle "mainly for fear of needles that im learning to overcome" LOL, and im on a bit of a budget, but could oral turinabol be used or winstrol along with it, as far as keeping gains and keeping muscle hardness go's

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Run it...

I'm about to do dbol 4-5 weeks and then winny 4-5 weeks..total of 8-10 weeks oral only. People gain off winny only cycles, why not dbol....no one really knows...most people just re-post what they've read in the past. Heck, it has to be better than creatine.

Peace,
    Nitro

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NITRO121
    I'm about to do dbol 4-5 weeks and then winny 4-5 weeks..total of 8-10 weeks oral only. People gain off winny only cycles, why not dbol....no one really knows...most people just re-post what they've read in the past. Heck, it has to be better than creatine.

Peace,
    Nitro
    yea you will gain on a dbol cycle. You will gain a boat load of water, which is a waste of money in the first place.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Terrible advice.

Injections dont hurt.

Peace,
    Nitro

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Peace,
    Nitro
    you have to be kidding? that is a horrible idea.....

DO NOT DO AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE

Basilus is offline Junior Member

Peace,
    Nitro

Wouldn't that cycle just make your joints and ligs scream in pain ? Not being a smart ass I'm serious

true, but what about O/T with dbol , I'm trying to stick to mildness since im still young, and im not experienced enough to do hardcore stacks, but i want just enough to kickstart everything, as of a few days ago im 6'ft and 210 lbs at 8% bf and would like to be 240lbs at the least once im done, and then cut down to 230 lbs at around 7% bf and just maintain that for a lil while. Ive noticed that I'm much more confident when im at a lower bodyfat, but im willing to give it up for a few weeks to pack on muscle and size, but as mentioned before, im afraid of losing my gains from dbol, hence why im scared to take it alone, plus i dont want to end up with a soft look. But would O/T be good to add in, because I would rather wait til i used injectables, because im afraid i would be too inexperienced in injecting

oh and when i say young, i mean 22 not 16 or 18

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're not wanting to poke yourself, you're not ready. Quit being a puss and do it.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    It feels good!!! I get a natural high from sticking the needle in. Yes, I know I'm wierd.

thunderterd is offline New Member

Peace,
    Nitro

I've done a dbol only cycle and it was a big mistake. A few years ago.

I will tell you that I did 10 weeks dbol only. At week 10, i was up 20 pounds and benching 80 pounds more than when i started. 6 weeks after my cycle, I was back where i started and bf was up. And i worked as hard as i did on cycle. Take it from someone who has done it, its WORTHLESS!!!!

BigBodyBart is offline New Member
    my first cycle was dbol only and i liked it i was lke 125 and gained 30lbs after 5 weeks, only lost 8-10 pounds after 5 weeks off, a clomid pct defiatly helped

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    4get it. if u have fear of injecting u r not ready.
    the only oral cycle that r ok r var only and t-bol only.

Thread Information