Thread: Clenn question

FireFall26 is offline New Member

Clenn question

I am currently cutting, only taking animal cuts as of right now....I am thinking of taking clenn, but I don't know what else I should stack it with...Do I want to stack it with anything so I don't loose muscle, but just fat. I have been basing my diet on diets I have seen around here, and doing cardio for 40minutes a day. So my question is, do you suggest clenn, and how/what should I stack with it to see good results.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry man i have no answer for u, just wondering how the ephedra free animal cuts r, but i guess not good if u need clen

Quote Originally Posted by FireFall26
    I am currently cutting, only taking animal cuts as of right now....I am thinking of taking clenn, but I don't know what else I should stack it with...Do I want to stack it with anything so I don't loose muscle, but just fat. I have been basing my diet on diets I have seen around here, and doing cardio for 40minutes a day. So my question is, do you suggest clenn, and how/what should I stack with it to see good results.
    clen wouldnt be a bad idea, it's supposedly anti catabolic and slighty anabolic at first, I doubt you'd lose any muscle on it. If I was to stack it I'd stack it with some gear of some sort, however if you dont wanna go that route then I'd just be sure to stick to glutamine, protien powder, and a healthy diet. DEf glutamine though to retain more muscle while cutting.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    use the clen with an eca stack. imo go 2 wks on clen, 2wks on eca, 2 wks on clen, 2 wks on eca. this way you can cycle your usage of clen but in the 2 wks off run the eca.

What is eca?

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    use the clen with an eca stack. imo go 2 wks on clen, 2wks on eca, 2 wks on clen, 2 wks on eca. this way you can cycle your usage of clen but in the 2 wks off run the eca.
    What he said. Thats the way to use clen .
    Also take taurine and potassium while you are using it. Your body will need it.

What is eca?
    ephedra, caffiene, and aspirin
    A standard dose is
    25mg ephedra, 200mg caffiene, 80mg aspirin 3xED

Will e vitamins ship ephedra to the US? It didnt seem so from the site. Should I take the ECA stack 1 in morning 1 at lunch and at night? How many grams of glutamine before bed too.

Will e vitamins ship ephedra to the US? It didnt seem so from the site. Should I take the ECA stack 1 in morning 1 at lunch and at night? How many grams of glutamine before bed too.
    Im not sure where to get the ephedra, you'll have to ask around on that one. But yes, space them out evenly through out the day. I wouldnt take your last one too close to bed, it might keep you up. Glutamine is nomrally 5g. I take mine post work out.

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    I think you should do more research on the subject and have more experience with others cutting products (ECA,ECY,etc...) before you jump on a drug like clen .

IMO, Clen is some strong stuff and you have to be ready for it...

Thread Information