Thread: eq and prop

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

eq and prop

is it necessary to do eq for 12 weeks, i know that you wont see the peak results if you dont but will i see results at all? Its my last cycle and i really am having trouble getting the money together. I want to do eq and prop for 12 weeks. eq at 400 and prop at 250. Im doin just enough prop to keep me going and keep my immune system in tact, i dont really want the test size. and i was gonna do winny for the last 4 weeks. Can i cut it to 8 weeks and keep the winny at 4? I know i wont get the total results but am i waisting my time and money because eq takes so long to work?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ditch winny go w/ more prop... prop increases hardness for me anyways.
    personally i wouldnt use eq if you werent atleast going to go 12 weeks

im using this for a cut cycle, can i still get the cut that i will from winny, also wont i get real huge if i rage prop, i wanna get lean and ripped. i think i look stupid now, im 5'7" and 225 with very large shoulders, i want to take away from my gerth and get cut. i wanna look less like a baby gorilla and more like a pitbull, lol

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If your not gonna run EQ for 12 weeks (I suggest 14) then ditch and save your money and get 6 weeks of winny

wk 1-10 Prop 50mg ED
    wk 5-10 Winny 50mg ED

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not just save your money and run it right............. if this is your last cycle then do it right.

would that give me the same results and give me the same retention level. i wanted eq cause it has great gain retention.

im not sure if im gettin ripped off, what should it cost me for a 12 week eq at 400mg a week, 12 week prop at 250mg a week, and winny and 50 mg a day for 4 weeks, along with nolva the whole time, and clomid at 2000mg altogether. Somebody told me two grand and someone else told me about 700. whos trying to rip me off?

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    im not sure if im gettin ripped off, what should it cost me for a 12 week eq at 400mg a week, 12 week prop at 250mg a week, and winny and 50 mg a day for 4 weeks, along with nolva the whole time, and clomid at 2000mg altogether. Somebody told me two grand and someone else told me about 700. whos trying to rip me off?
    both guys are ripping you off big time!!!!!

so what do you think it should be, less? in the middle?

for a first source I would pay no more then $500 for everything. Tell the guy that the highest you will go is $500 no matter what and he'll give in. 2 years ago I woulda paid 500 now I can do the same cycle for around $75

you can get all of that for 75$ I need to find a source like yours. My source is new and i dont know whats good and not. I had a mentor that bought everything for me, all i payed for was alcohol, syringes and gauze pads. 75?!?!?!?!?!?!? I need to go where youre going. I would be able to do the cycle for the full 15 weeks if that was the case. I dont even know what to say to that, i would kill someone for a connect like that. The problem is is that the gym that i go to is full of old rich people and they dont know **** about ****. Im bigger than all the people that work and train there and im not a big guy. im 5'7" 225, when im the big man on campus theres a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    you can get all of that for 75$ I need to find a source like yours. My source is new and i dont know whats good and not. I had a mentor that bought everything for me, all i payed for was alcohol, syringes and gauze pads. 75?!?!?!?!?!?!? I need to go where youre going. I would be able to do the cycle for the full 15 weeks if that was the case. I dont even know what to say to that, i would kill someone for a connect like that. The problem is is that the gym that i go to is full of old rich people and they dont know **** about ****. Im bigger than all the people that work and train there and im not a big guy. im 5'7" 225, when im the big man on campus theres a problem.
    powders in bulk

Thread Information