chrisc is offline New Member

advice on next cycle

hey fellas whats up- I have taken a previous cycle of Deca and sustanon and had great results. I laid off for almost a year of gear and have just gotten my eq and test e in. I am currently running 500mg/wk of test e and 75mg of eq eod. I am not going with a big cycle but enough for decent gains. I plan on this cycle running around 10 to 12 wks. I am also running letro at .25mg - .50mg a day. My pct I have clomid and nolvadex . I am going to run clen at the end, should I use this as part of my pct or right before it.? any advice or critiques will be appreciated.
    also, i'm 21 yrs old, 6'2 and 210 with 9% bf if this helps any
    thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im assuming the EQ you have is 50mg/ml and your shooting EOD , so why not use prop instead of enan?

I already had the test e on hand.

and yes, the eq is 50mg/50ml bottle

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Ok sounds good and Test e is much better than Prop for gains so you made the right choice. However your usage of EQ is wrong. You need to shoot it all at once not daily or eod. It is a long acting compound very much the same as test E. You need to spike the levels and let it have a sustained release. That is the only way to get the benefit from EQ. Now because you have only 50mg per ml you will have to pinch yourself a bit but the good thing is its only once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Ok sounds good and Test e is much better than Prop for gains so you made the right choice. .
    Why do you think enan is better then prop for gains?? I mean test is test and prop actually has more test in it then enan per 100mg due to the weight of the ester

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Test is not Test by any means. One is a slow acting sustained release and the other is a fast release. By having a higher concentration of test that releases slowly over a longer period of time you sustain higher levels of test and dont spike and fall so much. This encourages a much more rapid and dramatic development of muscle mass and strength. You are also talking about shooting 100mg versus say 500 mg. The weight of the ester is different that is true but the react very differently in the body. Test E and Test Cyp are both long acting esters but also act differently. You have test prop and test susp which are both fast acting but reach differently. The longer acting the ester the more benefit you receive from a sustained release. The down side is that it takes longer to really kick in due to its slow release. That is why jump starting a cycle with something like sust or prop is a good idea until the test e kicks in. Then continue the test E for about 60% of the cycle and then finish off with prop or susp to allow the release and removal of the slow acting test so that you can go off cycle properly. Also Test E has a 15 day half life and Test Prop has a 4 day half life. so they are not apple 2 apple comparisons.

i understand what ya mean. And yes I always jumpstart with prop and then come off with prop. But you said you will get more gains with enan over prop. You might gain more weight, but thats due to water retention. And your talking about a sustained release of test, well if you inject prop ED your blood levels should be saturated and stable causing a sustained amount of test in your body.

Thread Information