Georgie is offline Member

Simple cycle (HRT dose) setup help

I am about to start a very simple and straight forward cycle. The goal of this cycle is to maintain strength and size while cutting. I am using the test to keep up strength while dieting and kicking the cardio up a few gears. Right now I am 205 with 11% body fat. I want to get around 8% bf.

W1-20 300mg Test E
    W1-20 .5mg ldex EOD
    W1-20 10mg Nolva EOD (to help improve lipid profile)
    W16-23 50mg winstrol EOD <-- I know ED, but I have an old 20ml bottle I want to use up

PCT starting week 23

Day 1-15 100mg clomid ED .25mg ldex ED 20mg Nolva ED 4g tribulus ED
    Day 16-45 50mg clomid ED .25mg ldex ED 10mg Nolva ED 4g tribulus ED

I will also be running 1mg of propecia ED, 500mg of milk thistle ED, and a multivitamin ED. I do have femera on hand in case I need a stronger AI.

Is there anything I have set up wrong here, or supplements I may have forgotten to add. Remeber I am using this cycle to simply keep up strength and current size while I cut. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not run ldex and nolvadex daily?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    why not run ldex and nolvadex daily?
    Well at such a low dose of test I don't think ill need to run the ldex daily. As for the nolva, I am going legit, and these HRT clinics charge crazy price for everything. Nolva costs $3 a pill. Thats insane. I'm not using it as an anti e, i am using it simply to help with my lipid profile. I figure some is better than none, and according to FDA research the half life of nolva is 5-7 days. I will use nolva ED for PCT

([url]http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/onctools/labels.cfm?GN=tamoxifen )
    Last edited by Georgie; 03-31-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    most HRT doses are between 100-150mg a week...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Well at such a low dose of test I don't think ill need to run the ldex daily. As for the nolva, I am going legit, and these HRT clinics charge crazy price for everything. Nolva costs $3 a pill. Thats insane. I'm not using it as an anti e, i am using it simply to help with my lipid profile. I figure some is better than none, and according to FDA research the half life of nolva is 5-7 days. I will use nolva ED for PCT

([url]http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/onctools/labels.cfm?GN=tamoxifen)
    buy your nolva from ar-r . click on the banner on the upper right corner. 3.oo a pill is a rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    most HRT doses are between 100-150mg a week...
    yeah, well some HRT doctors are a little more liberal with the test than others I guess plus I have really low test levels :spudnikc7
    Last edited by Georgie; 03-31-2005 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    buy your nolva from ar-r. click on the banner on the upper right corner. 3.oo a pill is a rip off!
    Tell me about it. You wouldn't believe some of these prices. 4$ a pill for generic clomid. 11$ a pill for brand name clomid. 5$ a pill for proscar. GH prices are absolutley outrageous. I will admit the test is not bad. 130$ for 10ml 200mg test e. I know you can get mexican vet gear for 35-50$ a bottle, but you can never be sure of the dosages or quality. So I am happy to pay higher prices for the test. Its the anti es and all the extras that they get you with. As far as ARR nolva, I have used that in my rats before and did not like it. I will however give props to ARR letro. I was very impressed with that product.
    Last edited by Georgie; 03-31-2005 at 08:43 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    perhaps some cranberry extract

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    perhaps some cranberry extract
    why? i have never heard of that? for kidney health?

Thread Information