Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Delts is offline Junior Member

Question D-bol: Is it worth taking?

I'm looking to start my third cycle, and was wondering if I should try D-bol. I just would like to know a little more about it before I decide to. First of all, how would I be able to tell if its the real deal or if its fake. My buddy I'll get it from says they are the white ones and I think he called them napitin. Second, how much will I expect to lose when I go off them. I know I'll keep more if I stack them with something else, but how much would I actually keep if I took only D-bols. Even though I probably will stack them, I'm just curious. Last, are they worth taking or should I not waste my time and try to look for something else. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    D-bol are a very good oral steroid .Good weight gains and strength gains can be made whilst using them.They can make the user hold some excess water but this varies on the person.Most people stack them but D-Bol only cycles do work but the gains will be lost quicker and the gains will not be huge. Remember to have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) on hand in case of gyno and Clomid for the end of your cycle

The D-bol is normally a hard white tablet that is very hard to crush and some fakes have been reported to crush easily in the hand.Fakes will vary as well as the product.I guess the only ultimate way is to take the little suckers and see if they work.There are different types of D-Bol like the 5 sided pink which is Thai D-Bol and meant to be the hardest to fake.Just make sure you get the pkg and the box complete less chance of it being fake.

A bit brief but I hope it helps a little bit
    Billy

The original jason Guest
    Agree with BB also you need to know dbol cycles are extremely hard on the liver the max i would suggest on dbol is 4 weeks, alongside milk thistel 500 mg ed and also cranberry juice is a good idea to help flush out your liver, you might get some lower back pain from them also. To be honest I would never suggest a dbol only cycle i would say dont bother if you are gonna juice make sure u do it right, make the most of it dont just throw any old shit into your body and sorry cant help on the fakes cos i only get thais but I would just know if they were real after taking one for sure.

peace
    jason

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i have read posts by many vets on this board that say not to go more than 4 weeks on dbol due to liver sides but in the drug profiles section it is somewhat of a contradition. see below

Steroid nov-ices do not need more than 15-20 mg of Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks. When the effect begins to slow down in this group after about eight weeks and the athlete wants to continue his treatment, the dosage of Dianabol should not be increased but an injectable steroid such as Deca -Durabolin in a dosage of 200 mg/week or Primobolan in a dosage of 200 mg/week should be used in addition to the Dianabol dose; or he may switch to one of the two above-mentioned compounds.

can anyone shed some light on this?

The original jason Guest
    cant shed any light on why that is stated but personally i wouldnt take it for more than four weeks as i said above obviously the final decision is up to you its your body just ask yourself do you want to be safe or not?? look for the majority its not hard to see where its at!! good luck

peace
    jason

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    cool, i trust you guys, i personally don't want to fuck over my liver so if dbol is going to be in my next cycle (i am pretty sure it will be) i am only gonna run it for 4 weeks.

thx jason

sp33dg33k

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Dbol alone is worthles...trust me i know... i tryed them before....u will lose about75% of what you gain cause alot of it is water...however dbol stacked with test is great..it will jump start your gains before the test kicks in...most test will take 3-4 weeks other then prop to kick in so adding dbol can realy help out.... it is great got brakeing through that strenth platue as well.... dbol is hard on the liver just remeber to take about 1000 mg on milk thisle when taking dbol....you dont want to take dbol any longer then 6 weeks max cause it being hard on the liver....but if dbolis used right yes it can work really well for you.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    dbols alone work fine . . . trust me I know . . . I've done dbol only cycles before. The one's your buddy is referring to are called Naposim and are tiny white circles with a triangle on one side. I've tried anabol, bianabol, and Russian dbol, and Naps are up there with the best. Finally, the length of the cycle is up to you, but for what it's worth I've done dbol cycles that have gone 10 weeks (stacked with other juice).

I have already posted on this board that whether you keep your gains or not is much more dependent upon the lenght of the cycle (dbol only 5-6 weeks), the structure of the cycle (introductory week then taper down, like 3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3), what you take after (clomid, clen ) and how long before you start your next cycle (soon), than whether you stack it or not. If your previous cycles were test, then you would probably not be happy with the gains you get from dbol alone. If your previous cycles were anavar or primobolan or deca , then dbol alone will give you amazing results.

Like I said on my other post, if dbol alone does not give you great results, you probably need to be training harder before you start, instead of just training hard when you are on something.

Smalluser is offline New Member
    Originally posted by juiceon
    dbols alone work fine . . . trust me I know . . . I've done dbol only cycles before. The one's your buddy is referring to are called Naposim and are tiny white circles with a triangle on one side. I've tried anabol, bianabol, and Russian dbol, and Naps are up there with the best. Finally, the length of the cycle is up to you, but for what it's worth I've done dbol cycles that have gone 10 weeks (stacked with other juice).

I have already posted on this board that whether you keep your gains or not is much more dependent upon the lenght of the cycle (dbol only 5-6 weeks), the structure of the cycle (introductory week then taper down, like 3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3), what you take after (clomid, clen) and how long before you start your next cycle (soon), than whether you stack it or not..........
    Thats nice gonna try it, question : wanna do it for 6 weeks as my first dbol cycle. Is it oke to do 4, 4, 5, 5, 4, 4. And another question I have 60 tabs of Clen 0.02 sorry not more, how to use them after the dbol or begin in the last week ?
    I did a bit of research and seen A LOT OF different opinions from WORTHLESS till AWESOME for the dbol only cycle. So oke I take the "not working risks"

Kind regards Smalluser

6foot3 - 100kg - arms 18 inch - legs 28 inch - waist OOPS 38 inch

GraveDigga is offline New Member
    Originally posted by juiceon

I have already posted on this board that whether you keep your gains or not is much more dependent upon the lenght of the cycle (dbol only 5-6 weeks), the structure of the cycle (introductory week then taper down, like 3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3), what you take after (clomid, clen ) and how long before you start your next cycle (soon), than whether you stack it or not. If your previous cycles were test, then you would probably not be happy with the gains you get from dbol alone. If your previous cycles were anavar or primobolan or deca , then dbol alone will give you amazing results.

Like I said on my other post, if dbol alone does not give you great results, you probably need to be training harder before you start, instead of just training hard when you are on something.
    I will agree with this d-bol alone works just fine. My first cycle was d-bol alone and i gained close to 25 pounds and held onto 20 of it post cycle. What you hold onto is how good you come off. CLOMID is the key and to take 300mg 1st day 100mg next 10 days then 50mg next 10 days. If you follow that regimin you will do just fine and hold onto alot of the gains.

Originally posted by GraveDigga

I will agree with this d-bol alone works just fine. My first cycle was d-bol alone and i gained close to 25 pounds and held onto 20 of it post cycle. What you hold onto is how good you come off. CLOMID is the key and to take 300mg 1st day 100mg next 10 days then 50mg next 10 days. If you follow that regimin you will do just fine and hold onto alot of the gains.
    How long was the cycle and what dosage ??
    kind regars Smalluser

GraveDigga is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Smalluser

How long was the cycle and what dosage ??
    kind regars Smalluser
    50mg ED Spread out in 5 doses throughout the day. 8 weeks

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol yeah sure looks like you guys know what you are on about, I still agree with what I said almost 1 year ago

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Do you have to taper off D-bol during the four week cycle if you are stacking with something else. I know you would do that with a d-bol only cycle but if you are stacking can you stay at high doses till the end?

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    bump

yes

hawaii808novice is offline New Member
    Im new to the juice scene. Could someone tell me if you could stack D-bol with say something like Hydroxy-cut and extra creatine. Just wondering what you guys think. I dont wanna be taking things and it turning out to be useless. Thanks guys.

G-S Guest
    Read it again buddy. DBOL alone is basically worthless. You'll lose MOST everything that you gained.

Also, I think that the 4 week DBOL only thing is crap. I know guys who have stayed on as long as 10 weeks, with no problems. I believe the toxicity issue is a little overrated.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    How bad would 4 weeks of D-bol (not alone, with sust & EQ) be on hair loss??? I heard its pretty tough on the head???

Ott

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    although i have done d-bol only and had success, i had very little steroid knowledge and would not recommend it now, seeing as MOST people lose most of the gains afterwards, but i gained 17lbs and kept 15...so i say yes it is worth it =\

and your buddy probably said naposims..

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive done d-bol alone and just about lost all my gains. I think you shoud stack it with a test or eq. What are you trying to get out of this cycle?

dbol hard on the hair dbol only useless for gains, dbol length is meant to be safe on the body I know people who have took untold shit for untold time and not died doesnt mean its safe and i want to do it, 4-5 weeks is suggested max as we like to keep people with healthy livers

peace

adaptations is offline Member
    is there any scientific evidence that dbol effects the liver THAT greatly?

Id like to see some if anyone can come up with it

long term

I've read some use dbol for 8-10 weeks 25-40 mg/d with no problems. I think its different for each person. The only way to find out is to do a liver/blood analize afterwards, I guess.

kind regards Smalluser.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    guys i heard the liver is normal after u stop is it true?

gamebred is offline New Member

Does Denkall make 100 count 10 mg D-BOL?

I would be thankful for ya'lls input Does Denkall make a 100 count D-BOL?
    Last edited by gamebred; 07-19-2006 at 03:06 AM.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    shur as a kickoff to a cycle....like test

gamebred is offline New Member

I need some imput man

Does Denkall make D-BOL in 100 count bottles it looks like the 300 count both the bottle and the pills but it's 100 count. the expir. date is not the same print as the label and being a native Texan I have been one to usually trust Mexican products!!!
    Last edited by gamebred; 07-19-2006 at 03:14 AM.

RobbieG is offline Member
    Never go Dbol alone unless you´r gonna do 20 mg for 8 weeks ..

I don´t even believe this thread!

Dbol stacks with test! period!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I love it when newbies restart threads that are FIVE YEARS OLD !!!!!! The guy that started this thread has probably died of old age by now !!!!!

slimsc is offline Junior Member
    yea, but still some good info...

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I love it when newbies restart threads that are FIVE YEARS OLD !!!!!! The guy that started this thread has probably died of old age by now !!!!!

steggs is offline Associate Member
    i have just started taking 5 10mg blue heart shaped dbol ED with 500mg of testerviron and 500mg of sus a week great gains

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    is hairloss from dbol that bad and does it stop if i stopped using it ?

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    is hairloss from dbol that bad and does it stop if i stopped using it ?
    dude make a new thread!!1

and do some research!!!

Litbear is offline New Member

here is a little info about d-bol and the liver

manc is offline Member
    i just read all of that without realiseing. sharp eye you got kale

manc is offline Member
    i just read all of that without realiseing. sharp eye you got kale

The Magician is offline New Member
    i am running enanthate /eq right now withj clen /t3/winny coming later. would i benefit right now if i took dbol ? i just started again yesterday!

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Damn, manc, who's that hot chick in your avatar? Getting back to the subject.....dbol only cycles are waste because you do lose a lot of gains, provided that most of the gains are from water retention. However, when stacked with other AAS it's effectiveness increases in my opinion and personal experience.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How old????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information