Thread: 6 months out

Peak is offline New Member

6 months out

Well boys, i was on the verge of quitting gear all together when I came to a really PLAIN AS DAY realization...

If I quit now, all my aspirations of competing (even a small show) well be out the window, and the 4 years I've spent Juicin' up will have been for nothin' (In my opinion anyway).

So heres the deal boys, I'm gonna aim at competing at the end of October in the New Brunswicks (Province in Canada) which is to my knowledge a national qualifier.

I have stocked a bunch of gear for the next 6 months, and would appreciate it if any fellow competitors or VETS would throw together what they would think would be suitable with what I have. I alreay have an idea of what I would do, but i always like second opinions.

Take into consideration this is most likely my last cycle (unless someone says I have national potential, doubt it) so lets make it as hardcore as we can, no holds barred sort of deal. And if theres anything you think I should throw in to the mix (within reason) then add it, I would have about 400$ left over.

heres what I've got...

60 amps Testoviron
    100 anadrol
    120 T3
    80 arimidex
    30 cc 100mg/ml Tren
    30 amps stromba Winstrol
    Humalin R

all products are 100% legit pharm. grade, no China shit. So I'm content with what I have so far.

What are your suggestions, thanks guys

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hit it up bro!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    can you get a hold of eq
    contact juicecjunkie hes good at setting up cycles him or big kev

really there are a lot of dudes who can help
    i power lift i can set you up for bulk or strength but for shows not my fortay

i am bulking for 3-4 months

so shoot..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    can you get a hold of eq
    contact juicecjunkie hes good at setting up cycles him or big kev

really there are a lot of dudes who can help
    i power lift i can set you up for bulk or strength but for shows not my fortay
    4plates can help you set a good cycle too cause Ive learned a bunch from him.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well peak seeing i know you personally I am not trying to be an asshole here, but you need to stay in the gym ALL THE TIME, and stop letting all the other stuff keep you away. Don't worry about the gear so much, take what you can afford to take for as long as you can afford it. But more importantly EAT, TRAIN and keep your ass in the gym! Stay away from all the rec. shit, that is what is causing your depression not coming off cycle, my 2 cents... again this sounds bit hash maybe but I am saying it as a friend.

Get your shit together and keep it together, i have already told you have the great genitics.. now get the drive to train.

sigh... I know

Now that I'm in school, I have the opportunity to stay on a strict schedule, for both diet and training,so I'm content I will do well this time. I am a person that needs structure, or I tend to go to shit, as you've seen bro, but I think I'll make it ok this time.

So, I've made my orders, and all the shit above should be here within the next 10 days, so anyone wanna give some advice on how I should stack it?

thanks

P.S

Yes Eye_candy, I have something for you too, hehe.

Thread Information