simster1 is offline Associate Member

need help have a crazy situation.

I had a snoring problem that was noticed by my GF last june when we moved in with each other. So I had my Uvala removed(the puching bag thing in back if my throat) snoring gone. I was aas free up untile last month. Now the snoreing is back . The Uvala is still gone. Do you guys think there is any coralation with snoring and AAS. My GF want to move out it is so bad thank you for all replies.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah I would have to just tell her to ****ing deal with it... placating a woman under any circumstances is instant death... they loose respect for you and will have sex with your friends...

had your whatchamajiggy removed, whats next castration when your constant erections annoy her....

you snore because your a fvcking man... or used to be anyways...

when threatens moving out again, bring down a suitcase and start packing her ****.... she will cry and wont ever leave you after that...

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    There is an absolute and direct correlation with AAS and snoring. Its a medically proven fact. The steroids affect the sinus and the mucous membranes in the throat and nasal area promoting the buildup and hence snoring and congestion. It wont go away until you go off cycle. Some people get away with it but it is very common to have. My girlfriend always knows when I go on cycle because I start snoring. She will say "ooh you are off now arent you" because I stop when I go off.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    good post brah.

in the meantime breathe right strips and a couple shots off an inhaler before bedtime might make things a little more bearable for yo' ho'.

just axe an athsmatic firnd if you can have one.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I snore like a mofo on or off, I have a CPAP machine that I hate wearing. Slap your bitch and tell her to deal wit it! LOL I sleep with a fan and a white noise machine which helps, I let my wife go to sleep before me too which helps.

Danny hit it on the head start placating now and you are done.............I know because I AM DONE! I f-ed up. She needs to get with the program or hit the road.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Did you get your uvula removed cuz your GF asked you to?

I sure hope not

Thanks guys. I got my Uvala removed cause my buddy is a doc. And the placate part is not so accurate she sleeps on the couch every night. cut260 thanks that makes a lot of sense are you a Doc?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If AAS contributes to congestion which causes snoring what about taking a few shots of Otrivin nasal spray before bed? That stuff clears me right up when I'm sick...

That is the weird thing Im not congested

I think that most of us snore to some degree especially weightlifters because we get thick in the chest which inhibits our breathing. The bigger we get the worse the snoring IMO

Feen is offline New Member
    haha he mightve gotten the ulva **** removed but at least he makes HER sleep on the couch haha hes still a man.

Thread Information