tyevho is offline Junior Member

trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate

Anybody know the difference between trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate
    and Trenbolone Enanthate other than a huge price? Have heard there is not much difference.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Actually you will get much better results with Tren Hex. The compounds act very similar but having used both I can say with experience that the Tren Hex feels more clean, gives fantastic strength gains and as a result better mass gains. Not to mention its superb cutting ability. Its an all around fantastic gear choice.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Actually you will get much better results with Tren Hex. The compounds act very similar but having used both I can say with experience that the Tren Hex feels more clean, gives fantastic strength gains and as a result better mass gains. Not to mention its superb cutting ability. Its an all around fantastic gear choice.
    Do you know who makes the best Tren Hex? How is BD? Thank's Bro.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Longer acting ester (hex). Check out the profiles for parabolin. I have never used tren before and if you have not, they say to use tren ace first cuz if experience bad sides with parabolin, you are going to deal with it for a couple weeks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Half life of tren hex is 5 days, tren enanthate is 8 days...I've used both and also found the hex to be more potent...

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    In Europe I got the French Parabolon and it rocked. I have not had that since I have been back in the states, but I have seen some really good "aftermarket" stuff I like. I was amazed to see how easy it is to make your own gear. I dont see why everyone does not do it and save a ton of money. Its cheap, clean and easy. Not to mention the reduced risk of legal issues.

drinu is offline Junior Member
    has anyone ever heard of the 3 in 1 trenbolone ? that can also be taken once a week its a mix of tren enantate tren acatate and tren hypoxatate

tyevho is offline Junior Member
    I would expect that this would be a much better product seeing how the cost is so much higher. I have not seen any powder sources that charge less than $50 a gram. So, this would be quite expensive even for those that do home conversions.

Thread Information