warlock is offline Associate Member

How long for Eq to kick in?

Can anyboby shed some light on that?

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    6 week or so.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    WHAT 6 weeks. Sorry my man not that long.. Try 1 to 2 weeks depending on the amount and if you shot it at once or in smaller portions.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    WHAT 6 weeks. Sorry my man not that long.. Try 1 to 2 weeks depending on the amount and if you shot it at once or in smaller portions.
    Yeah ok bro................ it about 6 weeks... this is why EQ is needed to be ran longer. He also didn't ask about front loading the EQ either.

You will not even fell Enan in 1 or 2 weeks

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Thank guys for responding.

Cut260,

When you say 1 or 2 weeks depending on the amount if you shot it at once or smaller portions, which option is better, injecting it all at once or in small portions over the week for faster results?

Thanks

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I am not going to get into an argument with you but you are plain wrong and this is all I am going to say on the matter. If you want to play internet expert go ahead but anyone that studies the compound and looks at half lives can easily determine the facts which I have already stated.

EQ has a 15 day half life so by your assumption and totally inaccurate statement the ester in EQ would have a 42 day half life. Sorry but you are trying to contradict a medically proven fact. That is why in the worst case it would be 2 weeks because the half life is 15 days. I feel EQ within 1 week whether I front load or now.

By the way so do the horses.

I am not going to get into an argument with you but you are plain wrong and this is all I am going to say on the matter. If you want to play internet expert go ahead but anyone that studies the compound and looks at half lives can easily determine the facts which I have already stated.

EQ has a 15 day half life so by your assumption and totally inaccurate statement the ester in EQ would have a 42 day half life. Sorry but you are trying to contradict a medically proven fact. That is why in the worst case it would be 2 weeks because the half life is 15 days. I feel EQ within 1 week whether I front load or now.

You are wrong but hey you are the internet smart guy............. half life has nothing to do with it.

This is all I way post in this thread because you are the type that will continue until the thread turns to ****.

you'll start to feel it and see it after about 5-6 weeks.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    EQ....1-2 weeks??!?! Wow....just not true dude lol.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, mudman is right, at least from my experience. That **** takes at least 5 wks, usually six to kick in for me

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I did not feel it for 5 weeks. Maybe it kicked in and I just did not know it. With a fifteen day half life, levels continue to increase for several weeks. 30 days after your first injection, there is still 25% of your first shot floating in your veins in addition to the injections taken after. So maybe it does kick in a little earlier but it definately does not reach peak levels for five or six weeks.

Badgerman is offline Banned

My horse was wanting to breed everything within 10 feet after a few days on EQ.....

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    acctually i thought it was also 6-8wks bf kicking in

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    whats the ammount have to do with anything??? if a substance is put into ur body no matter how much its still takes the same matter of time to be released into ur body and to be put into full affect, right?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you go by the half-life then it would in theory take about a week, if you go by results it takes about 6 weeks to start to notice anything at all.

Half-life means very little in my experiance, I mean Tren Ace has a half-life of about 1.5 days and starts to drop off after the 2nd day, but you won't see results from Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you go by the half-life then it would in theory take about a week, if you go by results it takes about 6 weeks to start to notice anything at all.

Wouldnt it be if you went by half life it would take something like 40 days or so about 6 weeks like mud said

Personally I dont see the vascularity or hungriness till 5-7 weeks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent

Half-life means very little in my experiance, I mean Tren Ace has a half-life of about 1.5 days and starts to drop off after the 2nd day, but you won't see results from Tren Ace for about 3-4 weeks...
    3-4 weeks to see results of tren ace? Not here- I can see and feel a difference after max 2 weeks but everyone is different.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 03-31-2005 at 11:14 PM.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    mudman is right, and the half life has nothing to do with it. if that were true you would feel prop in 3 days? i know prop is one of the quicker feeling compounds but that even takes 2 weeks or so.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Wouldnt it be if you went by half life it would take something like 40 days or so about 6 weeks like mud said

Personally I dont see the vascularity or hungriness till 5-7 weeks
    Ah yeah I messed up typing too quick, the half-life is 16.5 days, but still no where near when you'd feel anything.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    5-6 weeks for me to notice anything.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    warlock look what you started now Mud and Cut ate fighting!

Thread Information