Thread: letro dosing

beavertrap is offline Associate Member

letro dosing

I am going to be running 75mg ed prop/50mg ed npp. I will do nolva 10mg per day. What should my letro dose be with the above doses of gear. Looking to retain as little water as possible. Thanks!

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I am going to be running 75mg ed prop/50mg ed npp. I will do nolva 10mg per day. What should my letro dose be with the above doses of gear. Looking to retain as little water as possible. Thanks!
    Well remember 20mg of nolva will reduce blood plasma levels of letro by 37% .

Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol

It is some pretty strong stuff, and will affect your sex drive. Lets see you are shooting 75mg ed so thats 525mg/wk (which isnt a gaint amount)..... I would start off with .5mg ED. If you are starting to see bloat or symptoms of gyno bump it up to 1.25mg ED. Personally .5mg EOD works for me. But you said you will be running nolva along with it, which isnt a bad idea cuz letro is hard on your lipid profile and nolva will help with that, so you may need a little higher dosage.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Well remember 20mg of nolva will reduce blood plasma levels of letro by 37% .

Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol

It is some pretty strong stuff, and will affect your sex drive. Lets see you are shooting 75mg ed so thats 525mg/wk (which isnt a gaint amount)..... I would start off with .5mg ED. If you are starting to see bloat or symptoms of gyno bump it up to 1.25mg ED. Personally .5mg EOD works for me. But you said you will be running nolva along with it, which isnt a bad idea cuz letro is hard on your lipid profile and nolva will help with that, so you may need a little higher dosage.

you read it wrong bro here's what it said:
    "One thing to keep in mind though when runing tamoxifen with letro is that letro reduces blood levels of tamoxifen by over 50%. a study showed 2.5mg letro ED made nolva levels drop to 40% of what they were before adding letro. This does not mean you cant use tamoxifen with letro, it just means you need to use more, about double. In other words, 20mg of nolva will act like 8mg if running letro. So, make sure you are aware of this because you will need to buy more nolva to compensate. "

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    run .25 ed w/nolva. worked for me!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Would anyone happen to know how many sprays .25mg equals? I'll continue searching cause somebody must've already asked but recieved it today and want to start asap, so a quick answer would be great

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    One squrt into the mouth.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    thanks

Thread Information