Thread: deca dosage

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

deca dosage

hey bros. im planning out my third cycle here and need some input.

so far here is what i have.
    **everything will be split into two shots 1 E4D**

1-13 Test E 600-750/wk (dose depends on the deca )
    1-11 Deca 400-500 mg/ wk
    all ancilleries will be run accordingly i just dont feel like listing them all out...

ANywya my main question is on the deca dose.. last time i ran it i went with 300 mg and personally didn;t notice it a whole lot but everyone said i got a lot bigger after i ran it. (yes i ran test with it.)

I'm thinking 400 would be a good dose but i thought i would ask before i bought it all so i have it pre planned... for mesuring sake i was thinking of going with 450/ wk but im not sure if that would be too high...

thanks bros' magic
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 03-31-2005 at 09:17 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If you didn't notice anything on 300, i would go at least 500mg. I would go 750mg on the test.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    see i personally didn;t explode like i thought it could have just been because i see myself everyday. but the few who knew i was on said i got noticeably bigger then on my test E only first cycle. so i guess it worked but like i said it wasn;t as noticeable to me personally.

so one vote for 500.. anyone else?

also i forgot to mention i have two bottles of ldex left laying around so i think ill use that in place of letro this time around. as long as my doses rn;t too high. lol

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    I dont feel anything with Deca unless I am running 600mg when used alone, but I run 400mg EQ and 200mg Deca and it works great for me. Bring the test levels up slowly but as high as you feel good about. 750mg isnt really that much - you are still on very safe ground. You can move up in increments of 250 or 500 depending on your goals but play around with it and find that happy medium where you start to blow up and pack on the size.

Thread Information