Thread: Got Sick Again

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Thumbs down Got Sick Again

once again my f*cking weak ammune system let me down n I have sinus infection again after 3month. I just started my cycle 2 weeks ago n this is just great. Great I seriously rather get shot n get this sick. This SUX

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Gorila, have you been sick like this in the past with such frequency?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been sick 3 **** times in the past 4 or 5 months..what a joke.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    I'm seriously starting to think i have a very weak ammune system. I think one thing that contribute to these infections is the fact that my tonsoles r bigger than normal n i was suppose to get a operation n remove it. Just a week b4 i ran into a friend of mine who just took out his tonsoles a week b4 n he told me he lost close to 15pounds in that week period of time since it hearts crazy to eat so u have eat liquids through a tube for a while. So that conversation was enough to discourge me from going. Now I think having larger than normal tonsoles does contribute to execise sickness since all my sinus infections start with a sort throat n within a day they get infected. Anyways have any of u bros had took out ur tonsoles?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    hey i tried that stuff called airborn or whatever when i felt as if i was getting sick, lol funny story was i was looking on here sall a thread bout it, well i was feeling sick at the time so said fvck it and went to the store and got some for like 7bucs and took one and felt better, dunno if it works for sinnus but u could give it a shot, just a thought

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    is that air born stuff just in the states cuz i asked around a few supplement stores and no ones heard of it around here.I can relate to getting sick to i had tonsilities 2 weeks ago lost 5 pounds in 2 days from not eating sucks ass and had the flu and cold for the past 2 but im feeling better now it hurt the gain big time thow

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crowmobe
    is that air born stuff just in the states cuz i asked around a few supplement stores and no ones heard of it around here.I can relate to getting sick to i had tonsilities 2 weeks ago lost 5 pounds in 2 days from not eating sucks ass and had the flu and cold for the past 2 but im feeling better now it hurt the gain big time thow
    not sure

Thread Information