Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steroids story on abc tonight

i think its still on or just ended. anyone see it? talked about buying gear in mexico (QV mostly). also a story of a 17-yr old who hanged himself with his belt almost in front of his mom. have any of you experienced deep depression after a cycle. besides the depression of not being able to lift as much...

just wondering if any of you saw it

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    yeah its still on i'm watching it right now, i'll let you konw what its about when its over

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    hahah yeah blame the drugs... RITE!!

try stopping crack ice and heroin first

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    ok, yeah now its over, i missed the part about the boy who killed himself, but its that same boy that we've all heard about before. They were showing this guy getting scripts and buying deca and sustanton in mexico, and a little bit about bringing it back across the border, the part i saw was pretty factual and wasn't the typical media part, but i figured that part i missed about the dumbass who killed himself was brettey skewed. Anyone else catch it?

I just deleted my thread on this no biggie smalls

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    yeah its still on i'm watching it right now, i'll let you konw what its about when its over
    They said an estimated 500,000 kids in US are using...One kid in killed himself..Parents think it was the juice..Too much test for a kid...Who knows how that screwed him up..They actually showed how to smuggle across the border...The undercover dude said they bought a months worth of juice for roughly $500.00 I think??..Back to the 1st point..If an est' 500,000 kids (teenagers) are using juice and they're using it wrong how many more 20' something peeps are using roids (abusing gear) wrongly??

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    They said an estimated 500,000 kids in US are using...One kid in killed himself..Parents think it was the juice..Too much test for a kid...Who knows how that screwed him up..They actually showed how to smuggle across the border...The undercover dude said they bought a months worth of juice for roughly $500.00 I think??..Back to the 1st point..If an est' 500,000 kids (teenagers) are using juice and they're using it wrong how many more 20' something peeps are using roids (abusing gear) wrongly??
    1 month for $500? I think the undercover cop got scammed

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    1 month for $500? I think the undercover cop got scammed
    I forgot the exact amount but I know it was well over 4 hundiiieeee..Letme check their website....

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster

bammm u nailed it right on the dot, they wanna put it on the roids, ha thats the $hit that pissis me off in todays society

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    For real, How many hmm Millions of people are in jail because of rape, robbery, murder, embelzelment and the list goes on because of Crank, Coke and Heroin ? Whats the bigger problem here ? How many hundred thousands more have killed themselves or themselves and others in accidents and suicides because of these drugs ? How many are in our welfare system and mental homes ? What is wrong with our goverment ?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    ok, yeah now its over, i missed the part about the boy who killed himself, but its that same boy that we've all heard about before. They were showing this guy getting scripts and buying deca and sustanton in mexico, and a little bit about bringing it back across the border, the part i saw was pretty factual and wasn't the typical media part, but i figured that part i missed about the dumbass who killed himself was brettey skewed. Anyone else catch it?
    Story wasn't too bad. But the kid was too young to call a dumb ass bro. As a parent, kids are kids and can't be expected to think as adults. THat is why it is so important to keep this stuff out of the hands of kids.

Gear can trigger depression, as well as other factors. As a 17 year old kid, he could not deal with it and hung himself. Tht is a tragic thing. God bless him and his family and lets all do what we can to keep kids from using.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    they say the kid put on 30 pounds in his upper body in 4 or 5 MONTHS when he was 16- who knows what this kid was doing he was probably taking the wrong **** and way to much 4 way to long.

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    man at that age i bet he was already going threw depression, i went threw it between 15-18 and i can think most of my friends went threw it around that age span too,the parents prolly wanted to blame it on the drugs because they prolly never talked to there kid enough and made sure everything was ok.
    thats just what i think anyways

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Doc they interviewed was hilarious. Made a comment that "these steriods are extremely dangerous", he said they cause acne, stunted growth and depression. But I guess crack is not that dangerous cause I don't think it causes acne.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Hey fish for your stories somewhere else... ur prolly media either way I dont want anything to do with ya.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    i think its still on or just ended. anyone see it? talked about buying gear in mexico (QV mostly). also a story of a 17-yr old who hanged himself with his belt almost in front of his mom. have any of you experienced deep depression after a cycle. besides the depression of not being able to lift as much...

There is a real danger with depression after a cycle. You can joke about it and say it doesn't exist but that is just ignorant. It might not have happened your last cycle and it might not happen the next but the fact is that your body stops making test and that can have a real effect on your mental state.

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    There is a real danger with depression after a cycle. You can joke about it and say it doesn't exist but that is just ignorant. It might not have happened your last cycle and it might not happen the next but the fact is that your body stops making test and that can have a real effect on your mental state.
    I think most of us feel a slight depression after our cycles, and some feel alot after harsher ones. But hanging yourself is a different story. That kid prob. had some other issues to go along with PCT depression. To blame steriods entirely is insane, but I don't think it is right to flame this kid after what happened to him and his family, so RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Hey fish for your stories somewhere else... ur prolly media either way I dont want anything to do with ya.
    \
    No idea what you are talking about bro...

2timer is offline Senior Member
    depression is not something to joke about. does steriod give you depression to the susceptable person hell yes. killing themselves is not that off. but its mental thing you have tell yourself you will go on with depression and it is great possiblity just you have to tell yourself its only drugs and it that has worked for me. I never take it it during school year ever. it ****s up your head. only summer cycles are for me.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    steroids +drugs=that crap/ steroids+protein=gettin swoled up lol

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'

I got kinda depressed after a prohormone cycle, scary to think what is going to happen after my first cycle...

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    \
    No idea what you are talking about bro...
    Im not talkin to u bro im talkin to the newbie askin about depression... usually like 90% of them are media (reporters) trying to make a story on how bad steroids are. I bet you he doesnt come back after you just told him all this info on how u all got depressed and yet another steroid depression story pops up.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    Im not talkin to u bro im talkin to the newbie askin about depression... usually like 90% of them are media (reporters) trying to make a story on how bad steroids are. I bet you he doesnt come back after you just told him all this info on how u all got depressed and yet another steroid depression story pops up.
    what you want us to do lie. yes it changes your mood up and down. its hormones for crying out loud. but I love them

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    what you want us to do lie. yes it changes your mood up and down. its hormones for crying out loud. but I love them
    Word up Bro!

Word up Bro!
    Mark that avtar looks as though you are trying to see if gear does grow the 3rd leg

It sounds like the kid they are talking about is the same kid whos father testified before congress a few weeks ago at the baseball hearings

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Mark that avtar looks as though you are trying to see if gear does grow the 3rd leg
    And by God it's working!~!!!!! Woohoooooo

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Damm I never had depression that bad when I was 17. I mean shlt I felt like I was pretty mature. Sure I got a little emotional at times but mainly when I was younger. I never considered hanging myself tho damm. I guess it could have been a combination of the drugs and unstable emotion, but come on! There had to be signs out there that he needed help, pretty rediculous. As far as calling him a dumbass, well yea I would agree I think when your 17 you should be pretty mature, or at least mature enough to get help or stop the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Damm I never had depression that bad when I was 17. I mean shlt I felt like I was pretty mature. Sure I got a little emotional at times but mainly when I was younger. I never considered hanging myself tho damm. I guess it could have been a combination of the drugs and unstable emotion, but come on! There had to be signs out there that he needed help, pretty rediculous. As far as calling him a dumbass, well yea I would agree I think when your 17 you should be pretty mature, or at least mature enough to get help or stop the juice.
    Easy to say that bro, as you aren't suffering depression. Alot of adults kill themselves let alone kids and I don't care how mature you think you may be at 17, you are still a kid without certain coping mechanisms that come with age.

For those of us that don't suffer depression it is hard to understand, but I had a roomate go through it at college and it is for real and not the kind of thing you can tough out as I always thought. Only those who have it or are close enough to someone going through it, it is devistating and yes, hormonal changes brought on by steroids can cause it. That is why slow and steady is always the best course and not usually practiced by a kid wanting to get big for ball.

saluu is offline Banned
    first of all the monkey thinks these people are cashing in on the baseball scandal and not covering other **** and doing this for ratings. As for the kid the parents should have seen it 30 pds come on . It;s too bad to young to die the fact that he hung himself even makes more sick. depression is a reality post cycle wheter you like it or not . Hey anyone know where that mexican lady doctor is god bless her why cant we have doctors like that in canada and take in money and give fake prescriptions. i think the guy that did the documentary probably kept the gear later on to juice up . They are totally exaggreating the side effects and taking it too them extreme focus on alchol and something else the attention we are getting these days are steriod monkeys is too much any channel steroids hell johhnny cochrane died no coverage. bs monkey love the lady doctor in mexico .

mvp_status is offline Junior Member
    steroids are safe,if taken correctly,and safely..bottom line...depression after a cycle..maybe.i have suffered from panic disorder,anxiety,and deppression,,still take meds for that..and i have done 3 cycles myself,never thought of killing myself,no way!!!!the media needs to get the facts right before they start writing ,talking,and speculating..its ridicilous,what majority of the media say,steroids do to you...if they spent more time on tobacco products like cigs,cigars,and dip along with the ****ty food our kids are being feed in school,then we got something!!!!!!but,they rather bam the same nail on the head,,,which use has the most deaths,from use??? steroid use ,tobacco use as in cigarettes,dip.along with straight out obesity?????that needs top be answered,and whichever is first,,,then,thats what the media,congress,etc,needs to focus on,,,,i feel there are just more important detrimental issues here ,thats taking lives,besides pointing fingers on steroids,,,,steroids have NEVER been linked as the SOLE killer in noone!!!!!PERIOD!!!!!!,its time to move on to bigger fishes here!!!!! lets hear talk about teen pregnacy,sex,party drug use,ie.exstacy,herion,etc...how about,censoring some of these rap lyrics,they play over the radio air here daily..(this coming form a black man,so no race card here)what message is that sending????double standard here!!!!!!ok,thats enough venting for now!!!...have a blessed day,and continue to use your steroids,as long as you are educated about using them safely....having routine bloodwork done.....then,i see nothing wrong here,,,,stay blessed ****mvp_status!
    Last edited by mvp_status; 04-01-2005 at 11:42 PM.

mvp_status is offline Junior Member
    bump!!

Badgerman is offline Banned
    A horse trainer friend of mine blew his brains out in front of his wife on Christmas day........another son of a horse trainer friend of mine shot himself........another horse owner killed himself a few years ago.........I guess horses cause suicide too

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I was depressed as hell when I was 17 and I wasn't using gear. Now that I am it doesn't bother me at all.

In my experience at least, teenagers get suicidal when they don't have anyone to talk to. I really believe his parents are so consumed by guilt they have to blame something, and gear is all they've got. I bet if he'd been able to talk to them it never would have happened, even if gear contributed.

I also felt genuinely sorry for the mexicans that were selling gear -they're barely able to survive as it is and here they get "busted" by some arrogant gringo who makes more money than they'll ever see.

My bad, your prob. right..

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    500 for a months worth, if he dident get Gh too he's a moron and got ripped off, I love mexicans

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    I also felt genuinely sorry for the mexicans that were selling gear -they're barely able to survive as it is and here they get "busted" by some arrogant gringo who makes more money than they'll ever see.[/QUOTE]

dont bro, alot of them really rip alot of people off, also there own people and pharmacies are screwing people over

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    A horse trainer friend of mine blew his brains out in front of his wife on Christmas day........another son of a horse trainer friend of mine shot himself........another horse owner killed himself a few years ago.........I guess horses cause suicide too
    Do you know why these horse trainers offed themselves? Thats right EQ............

Do you know why these horse trainers offed themselves? Thats right EQ............
    lol. Just what I was thinking.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you!!! I was about to post that... :S

Good one.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster

Good ****ing call dude. Laws on drugs are upside down, they piss me the **** off. Where I'm at, weed is schedule I drug... to interpret, that means it is penalized twice as harshly as meth. BULL ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information