Thread: swollen hands

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

swollen hands

my hands have been getting numb randomly as i asked before which ppl said was so big deal, but today my friend said my hands looked like bear claws and for the first time i noticed they were very swollen, like i just got a bad bug bite or something. they do not hurt, but my hands feel "wierd" like they don't have as much sensitivity or something. should i be concerned with this or is it normal? im running test-400 @ 450 EW, im in my 7th week, 2nd cyc of this and don't think i got swole hands first time aorund.

if its worth anything i was sick the last 2 days and did not drink much water and felt very dehydrated the entire time / took advil a few times for the 1st time this cyc.

bump

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    It's fairly common to hold water on test...are you taking any kind of anti-estrogen like Nolva or l-dex?

no anti-e's, i have nolva, but im not running it until post cycle, i did a search on swollen hands and one thread said it could be a symptom of a serious heart condition, but now that i notice it, only one hand is swollen now. i hope its only water retention, but im not very bloated in other parts of my body, why my hands?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    bump.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    wat hand is the hand that is still swolen ? most of the time if u have heart problems the left side of ur body will get effected

well earlier today both hands were soo swole i got scared, but tonight only my right hand was swole and my left was fine. now my right hand has gone down, but still a lil swollen. i havent payed much attention to them until today, but so far they have been flux. every couple of hours. if it was water retintion wouldnt it stay constant in both hands.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I find my limbs to lose feeling easier now that I am on. I am taking nolva if it helps anything. My feet and/or hands will fall asleep from simply having them in the wrong positions

alevok Guest
    dont worry it is normal, you get bloated

ok, thanks. my hands always fall asleep, but it scared me when i thought it could be heart problems. glad its just an annoyance tho

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    ok, thanks. my hands always fall asleep, but it scared me when i thought it could be heart problems. glad its just an annoyance tho
    best time to take advantage of the 'stranger'

Thread Information