Thread: alcohol

BigBodyBart is offline New Member

alcohol

im fimiliar w/the no drinkin on cycle and i know its H HORRIBLE to do, just a horrific thing to be doing to my body, but i am human and have slipped once far

people i have daily contact dont know anything and if they do it sounds like bs. i dont really think 2 beers (which is what i had) will kill me/injure me once every two weeks--granted i dont do it for 30 years of my life

not tryin to plan on that but i goto college and it gets weird when i "stop" drinkin mid semester and expect people to believe im not juicin

Do any of yall drink out there--i dont belive EVERYONE never drank on cycle and if it helps im doin a pretty weak cycle then a lot of you. test-e250/week. 25mgdbol/day

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    drink a few beers........but keep it at that

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    are u on orals?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Everything in moderation.

most people will drink on cycle still, including myself. you just want to make sure that you are not drinking too often and to much. also may want to reconsider drinking all together if your on orals.

yea- i am doin the dbol -i didnt eat any the day i drank but i felt a lot of water leave my muscles so i made sure to drink 3cups before i went to sleep-i think just for that sake id quit, all the water taken out, it was like i got set back a day/lost a few pounds

milk thistle

actually its been showen that drinking a beer a night can improve vascularity, heart function (duh, that goes hand in hand with vascularity) and cholesterol. Excessive binge drinking while on cycle is bad due to the added stress on your liver. 2 beers isnt going to do damage unless you're a midget, a 5th grader, or the biggest pussy in the universe

i got the milk thistle GNC brand and i have been takin at least a pill a day since the day i started

I dont think its anything to stress over. Save getting plastered until you're done w/ PCT

Myostatin reducers

does any1 see any advantages with takin myoblast. ive been reading up on them and i dont think it will hurt, or will it?

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    a gurl i used to know needed to take fish oil tabs , or cod liver oil ever nite with her dinner , well shed go out after and drink a 40 of vodca and shed still be pretty much in control, not bad for a 120 pound gurl.... anyways , i believe the oils coat the stomach and the digestive track and the alc wont get obsorbed that well. if u aint buying the beer and dont mind waisting a couple then try it out and c wat happens .

Thread Information