Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Second Cycle (TestE & EQ)

Hey fellas, I'm gettin ready to start my second cycle and wanted to run it by you for some advice and comments. My first cycle ended 6 months ago and it was TestE 500mg EW for 11 weeks and Deca 300mg EW for 10 weeks. I gained about 20 lbs and have kept all but 2 or 3. Great cycle. This time I am going with the following:

TestE 500mg EW for 11 weeks
    EQ 400mg EW for 10 weeks
    Proper PCT

How does that look to you guys? Should I go 12 weeks and 11 weeks instead? Also could I get away with 300mgs of EQ per week, or would 400 give me better results? The Deca didn't really shut me down too bad and I recovered quickly after PCT so I assume EQ will be even less suppressive on my system. Any comments, advice or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

BTW, I'm 23, 5'10, 195lbs, not sure on BF but would say from 10%-14%. Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The longer w/ eq the better. I'd stay at 400mgs per week.
    If you can go 12 weeks w/ the test and 11 w/ the eq.
    Goodluck,

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would go 12wks with the eq and 13wks with the test, if u dont have enough gear u could drop the dose down a lil bit per wk, eq takes like 8wks to even kick in so the longer the better as mbaraso said

How low could I drop it to still have good results with the EQ? Isnt 300mg/week too low of a dosage of EQ? Thanks.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    yes, you are right 400 is the least I would do. I loved test/eq as my second cycle. I did 15weeks EQ 400mg and 16 weeks teste 500mg. If I were you I would have an xtra bottle of each on hand so that if you feel great at the end you could extend it another 4 weeks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    yes, you are right 400 is the least I would do. I loved test/eq as my second cycle. I did 15weeks EQ 400mg and 16 weeks teste 500mg. If I were you I would have an xtra bottle of each on hand so that if you feel great at the end you could extend it another 4 weeks.
    yes i agree the longer the better results on the eq!

Doesnt EQ start working at about the same time as Deca ? I ran Deca for 10 weeks and got great results. Wouldnt EQ be similar?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    eq 5 weeks for me to notice it. What I meant was I am not sure if when you mix it with test it cuts down on injection site soreness like EQ does? [B]

So 10 weeks of eq at 400 along with 500mg ew of test E should give good results? I know I will see the Test results, but is the EQ worth doing for only 10 weeks?

I am either going with 10 weeks of EQ or 10 weeks of Deca along with the TestE. I am not looking to blow up, I have all the size I want. I am looking to cut my calories and lean up some. Thanks. And I know TestE and Deca arent the best choices for cutting, but I think its more about the diet than the substance.

bump

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i personally think that a good cycle would be this..

test E 600mgs/wk 13wks
    eq 400mgs/wk 12wks
    pct

i think that those dosages are good based on your cycle before. you will get similar results but should hold less water and look more solid because of the eq.
    i like how your last cycle was simple and you kept this one pretty simple. i especially like how you even took a good amount of time off in between. goodluck bro.

Thread Information