saluu is offline Banned

question about cardio

okay i am presently bulking and my bodyfat is around 18 percent now can i will be still doing cardio 3 times a week 45 min is that overkill?

Will i still burn fat even with high calories and high carbs ?

IM on tren , test cypionate , dbol as kickstart and winny at the end to harden up now can i use eca to shed fat with high calories and im worried about bloood pressure issues because of tren and dbol and eca now so will i burn fat with high calories they will be good calories diet will be good not super strict but healthy like tuna , steak , chicken//

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    run your little monkey butt off as if there was a banana in front of u. u'll be fine at 3 times a week.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    that's about perfect, but i wouldn't expect to lose alot of fat since you're bulking, but don't worry after you swole you can start doing maintainence training, consolidate your gains, and start shredding.

IronAdam is offline Member
    You can't burn fat without your calorie intake being below maintenance. That being said, cardio sure wouldn't hurt. 3X/week for 45min sounds good.

saluu is offline Banned
    thanks last time i cut and lost size man i think i kept my protein intake low could that be the reason i lost mass and kept calories and carbs low as well. i will post my picture after the cycle you wont be disappointed bro i plan to hit 300 im not big as bdtr but i will be happy if i can hit 300 . thanks

Thread Information