Nevaland is offline New Member

Exclamation First Cycle...Need Help Please

Okay, I just got a hold of some Deca QV300mg 10cc and I want to start running it soon. Im 24 years old, 6'4" and only 160 pounds....real skinny :P
    Anyway I want to know what I should run with it, if anything and perhaps any advice to methods..

I obviously have like 0 fat on my body and am looking to gain weight and get cut up. I have a metbolism thats just insane, I eat and eat and dont gain a pound. I greatly appreciate any feedback on this matter as to I do not want to accidently do any damage to myself.
    Thanks guys.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    Eat and eat some more!! protien createine and eat and eat! then if that dosent work, may want to try some test-e.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    pls post what u r eating at an average day. I bet u don t even come close to the calories u should be eating. and if there are not enuff cals and protein, steroids won t do ****.

Cal..

I get maybe 2500 calories a day in me. I ran a short cycle od testosterona 200 3 years ago and it almost seemed to help boost my energy and with that my eating levels. Im convinced that with proper eating and the right cycle that I will put on the desired weight, I just nee to know if because of my weight if I should run deca solo, or acompany it with something. Thanks/

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    trade that bottle of qv deca 300 for 2 bottles of qv test E 250.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You aren't going to gain a pound with 2500 calories when you're 160lbs and 6'4 If you really want this as much as you say, eat 4000 cals at least!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Many people think they eat a lot when infact they eat such a small amount of calories its unbelievable... I'm eating more than 2500 cals/day and I am CUTTING!!!

Like 1-Cent said... Try 4000 or 4500 CLEAN calories... that means at least 300g protein, 400g carbs, 150g fats. Eat 50g protein per meal, don't forget a PWO shake with protein and dextrose in a 1:2 ratio.

Last, but not least, SQUAT, DEADLIFT, ROW, BENCH, MILITARY PRESS

you might want to post your workouts (along with your "I eat and eat and eat" diet) in the appropriate forums.

Thank you, come again.

1-Cal

Yeah to be honest it seems that I pack a lot more food down on a cycle. It shouldnt be a problem at all to eat 4000 cal a day once I start. As I said above im not to worried about cutying as much because when I bulk I cut anyhow because of my lack of fat. What I really need to know is what to run that deca with, im kinda stuck with it now and dont know if I should run it by its self. Seeing as how im pretty thin I assumed I would see descent results from the deca alone....any advice???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Why do you need steroids to eat 4000 calories per day? It's not that hard at all. Training and diet are your bases, steroids are a supplement when you're reached a genuine plateau. And deca alone may give you erectile dysfunction for months.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    NEVER run deca -only. And you definitely need to get your diet in order before running anything at all. If you can't gain without gear and at LEAST get up to 190 or so with reasonable body composition, you won't make good gains on juice either, and what you make, you won't keep 6 months. Furthermore, deca relies on a tremendous calorie surplus to make gains.

Try upping your calories to about 3800 or so for a few weeks. 2600 isn't much at all for a 6 foot 24YO who is training hard. Oh, you are training hard, right?

Do another test cycle, I think, AFTER you learn what it takes to make gains. You haven't learned that, yet. Try 500mg cyp or enanthate for 10 or 12 weeks. You will have a hard time keeping the gains from that cycle but you will keep some and you will learn a lot about how test affects you. Save the deca for your next cycle after that. That isn't much deca, but you could maybe run the deca, 300mg/week with 400mg/week of cyp or enanthate. That will give you 10 weeks of deca. Continue the test for another two weeks beyond that. Read up on anti estrogens, anti-aromatase, pct, all that good stuff.

I do think it is a shame that you don't want to wait a few years anyway. Right now, your test levels are probably still pretty high. Your endogenous test is FREE GEAR, that you don't have to inject, that is perfectly legal. Shooting exogenous stuff will shut your nuts down so you are taking shots that provide test and other anabolics, but losing all that your body can produce. 3 steps forward, 2-7/8 steps back. A better use of gear would be to boost your anabolic and androgenic potential when age begins to lower your own test production.

No matter what, you MUST learn to eat before you do any gear. That isn't an opinion or a rant... it is an iron clad brass plated genuine fact.

Baron,
    Thanl you for your advice. I suppose maybe I should slow it down a notch. I will try and get my diet boosted before I run the deca , not sure what you mean about the endogenus test....is that my natural test???

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Many people think they eat a lot when infact they eat such a small amount of calories its unbelievable... I'm eating more than 2500 cals/day and I am CUTTING!!!

Like 1-Cent said... Try 4000 or 4500 CLEAN calories... that means at least 300g protein, 400g carbs, 150g fats. Eat 50g protein per meal, don't forget a PWO shake with protein and dextrose in a 1:2 ratio.

Last, but not least, SQUAT, DEADLIFT, ROW, BENCH, MILITARY PRESS

you might want to post your workouts (along with your "I eat and eat and eat" diet) in the appropriate forums.

Thank you, come again.
    Good advice here, the carbs are key for an ecto like you and me, I eat upwards of 500g /day and thats just enough to grow at a slow and steady pace.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevaland
    Baron,
    Thanl you for your advice. I suppose maybe I should slow it down a notch. I will try and get my diet boosted before I run the deca, not sure what you mean about the endogenus test....is that my natural test???
    Yeah... produced within the body. I think literally it means "originated within" or some such, and EXogenous is just the opposite, originating outside the body.

When you start really choking down the grub, you will be surprised at the gains you can make naturally at your age. Shame to use gear to make the same gains you can make without it. If you pack on another 20 lbs or so, you will have a reasonable foundation to build upon with gear and you will be much happier with the results.

Thread Information