Thread: need to bulk up

hulkzer is offline Associate Member

need to bulk up

currently 6',193,25yrs done two cycles before.avatar is a current pic. i'm cutting now so i can drop to 185 and cut bf. i want to do my next cycle in 5-7 weeks depending on how fast i can drop my bf. deca seems to give me good gains,but i did sos500mg wk and didn't see much gains. when i took to sos my diet wasn't the best, but i thought i would see some gains oh well. I want to go from 185 to 205-210 in 10wks. hers the cycle i have planned out. does this sound like enough gear?
    test-e 500mg wk 1-10
    deca 300mg wk 1-9
    prop wk 1-3 and 10-11
    .25 l-dex eod wk1-11
    pct wk12-15
    thx in advance

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test e 500mg 1-13
    deca 400mg 1-12
    prop 75mg ed 1-4
    winny 50mg ed 10-15
    start pct day aft last winny

thx for info booz

bump

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Go with what booz says

If not run test/tren together

havn't used tren b4 i hear from board that get very nervious and sweaty and can't sleep. are the sides worth the gain. if so then i will try it. oh ya also i heard that it can give you limp dyck.

j martini is offline Member
    Post your diet and training, also how many cycles have you done.
    Not trying to sound critical just trying to help but if you have run a few cycles i think you should be more advanced than you look in your avatar.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    test e 500mg 1-13
    deca 400mg 1-12
    prop 75mg ed 1-4
    winny 50mg ed 10-15
    start pct day aft last winny
    I would run the prop with the winny the last 3 weeks of your cycle as well.

I have been working out for about 6 years on and off. Sold for about 2 year. I work out 4 days a week. got some kind of sickness last year and didn't have energy to work out and couldn't sleep=lost gains. Hears my currest diet for cutting.
    bkft = ultra lean pocket and chocklet milk 38g protein
    snack = protein shake w/ skim milk 50g protein
    snack = fruit
    lunch = tuna or some other lean meat and whole wheat 42g protein
    snack = fruit
    snack = protein bar 18g protein
    work out
    dinner = lean meat, salad, baked potato 50g protein
    snack = fat free frozen yogurt 10g protein

previous cycles

1st
    deca 200 everyweek 1-10
    gained 15lbs

2nd
    sos 250 wk1-3
    sos 500 wk4-8
    eq 200 wk1-7
    gained 12

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    IMHO i think your fist cycle was fvucked(no test) and your 2nd cycle was too short to be running EQ (EQ minimum about 12 weeks).

Your getting enough protein "by the numbers" but by the way its laid out, it looks like you have a job where you cant really stop to do more than run to the restroom and suck down a shake. I see alotta shakes/bars/snacks in there. There's NO substitute for solid food man, At most I take 2 shakes a day (PWO, and 1 at work...no choice). If your job prevents eating more solid meals, then oh well, thats life...but if your drinking shakes just cause the label says "50g protein" and a can of tuna only has 24g, then just eat 2 cans bro. I had a diet VERY similar to yours a year ago...filled with everything in the book from the supp store. I was very bloated from all the liquid meals and looked and felt like sheeit(No juice at that time so the bloat WAS from my diet).

Soon as I changed from 1/2 liquid diet to "shake only PWO, and when theirs no other choice" I looked and felt way better. Check out the diet forum, cause the "rabbit hole gets deeper" bro. Meals should be separated into pro/carb meals and pro/fat meals. Just check out the diet forum and hang around there for awhile. Also regarding the cycle, booz's reccomendation looks top notch, and don't ever forget PCT. Luck

thx c.h., ya im a supervisor for a construction company that does telecomunications. it's hard to eat right when u practicly live in your truck. thinking about installing a toilet in the bed. j/k. i'll check out the diet forum. i'm still bloated as hell. i just came off a p-h cycle and it did a # on me. i naturally bloat easy so ill stay away for the shakes.
    thx bro

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    I have been working out for about 6 years on and off. Sold for about 2 year. I work out 4 days a week. got some kind of sickness last year and didn't have energy to work out and couldn't sleep=lost gains. Hears my currest diet for cutting.
    bkft = ultra lean pocket and chocklet milk 38g protein
    snack = fruit
    lunch = tuna or some other lean meat and whole wheat 42g protein
    snack = fruit
    snack = protein bar 18g protein
    work out
    dinner = lean meat, salad, baked potato 50g protein
    snack = fat free frozen yogurt 10g protein

previous cycles

1st
    deca 200 everyweek 1-10
    gained 15lbs

2nd
    sos 250 wk1-3
    sos 500 wk4-8
    eq 200 wk1-7
    gained 12
    Yeah you need a lot more solid food in your diet, i also wouldnt worry about cutting right now just add mass so dramatically increase your carb intake.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Yeah you need a lot more solid food in your diet, i also wouldnt worry about cutting right now just add mass so dramatically increase your carb intake.
    ya i'm going to take the advice and drop the shakes and stick to real food. hard to cook for a whole day the night before. any advice on the tren

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    ya i'm going to take the advice and drop the shakes and stick to real food. hard to cook for a whole day the night before. any advice on the tren
    I would run the tren instead of the deca , as for the limp dick deca is also well known to cause this with 500mg of test a week you will be fine though just make sure you kickstart with the prop.
    I would run the tren at 75mg EOD some people claim that they get less side effects from tren by shooting ED but i dont think you would need to worry so much as your dosage of tren is not real high.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I would run the tren instead of the deca , as for the limp dick deca is also well known to cause this with 500mg of test a week you will be fine though just make sure you kickstart with the prop.
    I would run the tren at 75mg EOD some people claim that they get less side effects from tren by shooting ED but i dont think you would need to worry so much as your dosage of tren is not real high.
    i'll check out the tren i'm going to buy sat. so i'm trying to make up my mind so many choices, but everyone on the boad seams to love tren. if it's that good then i gotta try.
    thx

Thread Information