russia dog is offline Member

Exclamation 17yr cousin wants to use AAS plz HELP

my cousin 17yr cousin wanted to start using AAS, no matter what i said,i know he wouldn;t listen (he has seen my gains from ASS)

he is young and he have been training for 2 years... but he;s a kid u know what i mean..

i know no matter what i say, he would want to turn to some miracle drug

so i was thinking about giving him clenbuterol , since it doesn't interfere wid his grow, and have that anti-catabolic function, and i will tell him dat it's the magical "steroidss".. and may be anavar ? since3 it doesn;t interfere wid his growth

i know if i dunt do anything he'll start on his own, and start abusing, and using the wrong stuff u know

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Clen aint anti-catabolic at any dose a human could take

russia dog is offline Member
    ???????
    www.steroid.com and many other website
    state that clen could help bring in the anti-catabolic effect

but clen cannot be anabolic at any dose a human could take,

clen does increase the protein synthesis/uptake though, so you can still notice minimal gains...

mdtnt is offline New Member
    I'm appauled....at 17 he shouldn't even be concerned with using gear of any sort. Buy him lots of food......in case you didn't know thats the most anabolic thing he can and should put in his system...JMHO

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    just look what happened to poor butter bean after just a few weeks on the sauce...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17yr cousin wants to use AAS plz HELP-butterbean.jpg  

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    he r3eally should stay away from aas for now. you've got to try and beat that into his head. but if all else fails get him var

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    mdtnt-i went on aas at 17 (there r always exceptions) but russia dog-2 yrs training is definatly not enough for anything, definatly keep him away from test. i'd say the var would b a good idea if anything

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    mdtnt-i went on aas at 17 (there r always exceptions) but russia dog-2 yrs training is definatly not enough for anything, definatly keep him away from test. i'd say the var would b a good idea if anything
    var...since it is used for children and women is not a bad move but i still believe that 17 is too young to consider gear....potentials have not been reached at 17...i didn't stop growing naturalkly until i was about 23....i cant remember how long ago that was though...toooooo long....

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    A few questions...

#1 Did you admit to him you are on AS? Why? You never should've. Especially since you are his "role model" per say.

#2 Did you explain the dangerous to him at his age?

#3 Worse case. Beat his ass, take him to GNC, and buy him a bunch of protien. He might hate you now, but he'll thank ya later.

Just an observation and some thoughts. YOU need to make sure he stays away.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtnt
    I'm appauled....at 17 he shouldn't even be concerned with using gear of any sort. Buy him lots of food......in case you didn't know thats the most anabolic thing he can and should put in his system...JMHO

the question wasn't whether a 17 yr old should be interested in gear...he obviously is. at this point you can either deal with the facts as they are, or stick you head in the sand and pretend the facts are as you want them to be. which option has a better chance of finding a good solution?

your best options -

step 1 - is obviously explaining the real dangers and trying to talk him out of it. the height stunting factor for a young man often gets their attention.

step 2 - if the guy really is going to juice, no matter what you tell him, then you should try to guide him onto a path that is least likely to bring harm.

var won't stunt growth, has very low side effects....and it's so expensive, it will seriously discourage him from other juice. too broke to buy the dangerous stuff isn't that bad a solution.

lying to peoplle didn't stop us, and it probably won't stop him...and you'll lose your credibility.
    Last edited by Max Rep; 04-10-2005 at 04:29 PM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    tel him not too if he still buys gear smack him in the mouth and take his stash

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    how will you feel if he dies from heart problems from clen ? for some people, clen is more dangerous than juice.

i don't understand why you would want to give him one dangerous illegal drug to avoid giving him another. especially when var is safer than clen. people are just getting silly here. the stuff is dangerousm and a bad idea yes....but MANY teenagers HAVE juiced over the years, without major league side effects.

it's a bad idea, but it's not the end of the world. less likely to hurt him than common rec drugs and underage use of alcohol.

i think you guys are being caught up in "reefer madness"

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    DO NOT give him clen , especially since he doesn't know anything about it. What if he decides to try about 1000mcg? One dead cousin, I would bet. And it would be YOUR fault. Don't give him gear, don't give him clen. Feed him a nice slab of raw tuna or something.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    and we are appauled at you response.
    I am sure you did the guy lots of help by your stupid-ass comment.

Russia Dog

Ok here is what you can do.
    Get some cee (creatine ethyl ester powder)
    Tell him its something else, make something up.
    The stuff tastes so nasty he would probably beleive whatever you tell him and would never think its creatine. Get him on a good diet and he should see some results.
    also get some injectable b12 and remove the label and tell him its test!

if you need to know where to get this stuff just pm me!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-10-2005 at 07:45 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    First thing is first, like the other guys said,

make sure he understands the dangers of juicing at his age.

if he doesnt listen then get creative...

if that does not work then it looks like you will have to put your foot in his ass and take his stash, tell him you will save it till he is 23.

People are stubborn sometimes and sometimes when nothing works, when all the reasoning in the world doesnt want to change their mind, I think 2 things would work,
    a big-ass backhand ...or making them take a hit in the pocketbook!
    Sometimes people need to have the sense knocked into them!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    and we are appauled at you response.
    I am sure you did the guy lots of help by your stupid-ass comment.

Russia Dog

Ok here is what you can do.
    Get some cee (creatine ethyl ester powder)
    Tell him its something else, make something up.
    The stuff tastes so nasty he would probably beleive whatever you tell him and would never think its creatine. Get him on a good diet and he should see some results.
    also get some injectable b12 and remove the label and tell him its test!

if you need to know where to get this stuff just pm me!

First off, piss the F U C K off for being such a lame ass to even suggerst that he be guided in the right direction in the first place....i ofer advice to people who are using gear daily...not to young kids who have no right or need to even think about using gear....And as far as some one making a "stupid ass" comment, try looking at your own suggestion about misleading a teen into thinking he is on gear...real smart friggin move dumb ass...that should get him real far...oh lets see...maybe he'll look even more like a moron when he starts tellin people on one of these sites that he has been on gear and it has done him no good so they start making other suggestions to mvoe him up to more advanced things. Bro'...i dont know you from Adam, nor do i give a rats ass about what you think about my reaction to a 17 year old using AAS but one thing i can tell you is that i dont give a rats arse what you think a 17 year old should never consider taking steroids unless prescribed by a medical doctor more medical reasons...educate your self, learn about your body first and go through the propper steps befpore ever considering AAS.
    And who the hell is "we" when you say "we are appauled at you response"....the problem i see on every friggin site on the net is that too many uneducated misionformed little craps like your self are giving advice to unsuspecting KIDS. Nothing more than a friggin parrott repeating what you have read on other boards or heared some one else say is all that you cna do....get a clue....i can assure you any one with any knowledge and experience about AAS and past history of personal use will tell you the same...DO NOT DO IT IF YOU ARE 17.....enough said. MDTNT

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with mdtnt" just tell him what it will do to his future growth. Make sure he knows not to touch this stuff at age 17 for any purpose other than like mdtnt said medical reasons. He should wait until he has some years of training and eating and can make a decision when he is old enough to do so.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol, this board is sounding pretty self-righteous for a bunch of drug users!!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    lol, this board is sounding pretty self-righteous for a bunch of drug users!!
    ya,

by misleading him, he would be using some safe stuff, then after a while getting some decent results, Russia dog could tell him, what he was really taking, and then he might realize he doesnt need steroids .

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    First off, piss the F U C K off for being such a lame ass to even suggerst that he be guided in the right direction in the first place....i ofer advice to people who are using gear daily...not to young kids who have no right or need to even think about using gear....And as far as some one making a "stupid ass" comment, try looking at your own suggestion about misleading a teen into thinking he is on gear...real smart friggin move dumb ass...that should get him real far...oh lets see...maybe he'll look even more like a moron when he starts tellin people on one of these sites that he has been on gear and it has done him no good so they start making other suggestions to mvoe him up to more advanced things. Bro'...i dont know you from Adam, nor do i give a rats ass about what you think about my reaction to a 17 year old using AAS but one thing i can tell you is that i dont give a rats arse what you think a 17 year old should never consider taking steroids unless prescribed by a medical doctor more medical reasons...educate your self, learn about your body first and go through the propper steps befpore ever considering AAS.
    And who the hell is "we" when you say "we are appauled at you response"....the problem i see on every friggin site on the net is that too many uneducated misionformed little craps like your self are giving advice to unsuspecting KIDS. Nothing more than a friggin parrott repeating what you have read on other boards or heared some one else say is all that you cna do....get a clue....i can assure you any one with any knowledge and experience about AAS and past history of personal use will tell you the same...DO NOT DO IT IF YOU ARE 17.....enough said. MDTNT

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    He'll propablly find it at school anyway, at which point he will propablly get something that is total crap from some one who don't know ****. Better to give him as much info as possible. And then if he still wants to do something tell him find some anavar or some low dose Test and include PCT and Anti-E's.

I did my first cycle at 17 and I wish someone had done this for me. I don't regret my first cycle at all, I just wish I didn't have to get bitch tits from it. The more infomation and options the better.

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    give him some dbols

Thread Information