Thread: Var sides

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member

Var sides

Hey guys!

Been on Var now for 3 days and when I took it today upped my dosage to 40mgs...felt a little wierd(nasau) had a head ache all day...is this normal....should my body adapt and it will go away? Anyone ever experience what I'm talkin about? Thanx

By the way I read the post on VAR which was great but with the scientific tests I didn't notice any in depth sides except decrease in labido.....

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    libido

libido excuse me

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i bet the headaches were just in your head (no pun intented) what i mean is its kinda like a placebo effect. Decreased libido can be controlled with 4-5g of trib ED

Could be Consist....but I dunno I just felt wierd like a wierd head sensation really hard to explain. Wasn't too bad just wanted to see if anyone else had that wierd sensation....

Consist I saw your cycle....gl bro I'm on 40-50mgs of Var myself let me know how it goes!

As far as the Labido SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by socrstud09
    Could be Consist....but I dunno I just felt wierd like a wierd head sensation really hard to explain. Wasn't too bad just wanted to see if anyone else had that wierd sensation....

Consist I saw your cycle....gl bro I'm on 40-50mgs of Var myself let me know how it goes!
    yeah about mid way through (4 weeks in) Ill post an update and then at the end (8 weeks ) Ill give my results. Im also using IGF-LR3 for the first 4 weeks at 50mcg ED

As far as the Labido SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!
    if there is a libido loss (which a 40mg there probably wont be) it usually occurs after 6 weeks of use.

OIC I thought the labido thing was right away....Yeah....I'm trying to get some test Prop right now so...when I do I'll let you know how that works as well... I'll post up my results in 4-6 weeks...I've ate like a horse today and plan to keep doing so during my cycle. so hopefully it all works out!

As far as the wierd sensation....anyone else can chime in if they have had the same experience..

Consist:
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah about mid way through (4 weeks in) Ill post an update and then at the end (8 weeks ) Ill give my results. Im also using IGF-LR3 for the first 4 weeks at 50mcg ED
    What is IGF-LR3?

Consist:

What is IGF-LR3?
    POSTED BY MR. SPARKLE*************
    What is it? And why is the difference between huIGF-1 and LR3 IGF-1?

IGF-1 stands for insulin like growth factor. IGF-I is the primary protein involved in responses of cells to growth hormone (GH): that is, IGF-I is produced in response to GH and then induces cellular activities. One such example is muscle growth or hyperplasia
    This compound also makes the human body more sensitive to insulin. It is the most potent growth factor found in the human body. IGF-1 causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells, this is a good thing.

HuIGF-1
    It has a 70 amino acid string. It is very short lived in the body (half life of probably around 10-15 minutes). This type of IGF-1 is very useful if you are seeking local site growth. Since it is so short lived, little of the IGF-1 makes it to other tissues and IGF-1 receptors in the body. The way to inject this is immediately post work out into the muscle that you wish to have local site growth.

LR3 IGF-1
    Long Recumbent 3 IGF-1, which is an 83 amino acid analog of human IGF-1 sequence with the substitution of an Arg for the Glu at position 3 (hence R3), and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N-terminus (hence the long).

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I had headaches the first few days with oxa but my bp was alright. and my stomach did feel upset. but now everything is ok. gettin some night sweats with fina, but libido is alright cause I m using prop with it.

let s see what happens when I throw in the gh

Hmm thanx for the info I'll look into that.....same type of administration with the LR3 I'm guessing....close to the site that your seeking to build?

Yeah I should prolly be checkin my bp while I'm on this to see if there is any change....good call XXX...so you can counter the libido prob with prop while on var....

honestly, you shouldnt be too worried about your sex drive while on var alone... JMO. Yes prop will definetly counter it no matter what, but then you are lookin into a whole new set of sides where you will have to get clomid and nolva and other things to counter act. Dont know if your ready for straigt test yet.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i bet the headaches were just in your head (no pun intented) what i mean is its kinda like a placebo effect. Decreased libido can be controlled with 4-5g of trib ED
    Consist where do you get trib, local health food stores?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I get headaches / tiredness & get a little down when I first start Var, but it dissapears after a week or two. Trib, Tongkat & Dostinex or proviron help with libido, but prop is way better - Var + Prop = a great combo (IMO)

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Consist where do you get trib, local health food stores?
    trib can be found alot of places..check the sponsor www.allsportsnutrition.com....i buy mine in bulk and cap it myself

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    The only sides i had from running var @ 30mg per day for 7 weeks was feeling lethargic. I didnt lose my sexdrive, but i guess thats cos of the low dose. Oh yeah, made me hungry as hell too!

Aight....Glad to hear that I'm not the only one feeling a little wierd on this stuff...with the head aches and lethargy!

Thanx guys!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have no sides from var just some pesky strength gains

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If you look up Oxandrolone at the drugstore sites they list nausea as a common initial side effect, so it's not anything unexpected and it shouldn't last long. I got it at first the first time I used it but hardly at all the second time.

Thread Information