Thread: Fat and roids?

Xy1on is offline New Member

Fat and roids?

Will test e help burn fat to feed muscle? If you are not eating enough cals to bulk, will your muscles use up stored fat for cals?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xy1on
    Will test e help burn fat to feed muscle? If you are not eating enough cals to bulk, will your muscles use up stored fat for cals?
    If you dont eat enough, you wont gain much either. No the fat doesnt feed your muscles, sufficient calories and protein and carbs is what feeds your muscles. Fat can always be lost at the end of a cycle or after you are done pct.

How many calories would you say you burn with your average chest/bi's workout not including cardio? This is my first cycle. Im a lean 200 pounds, and i just want to harden up and lose some bf... How many calories should i eat a day? Just eating 200g of protien a day is puting me around 1500-2000 cals a day. Any info on how to cut and get shredded on test would be appreciated... I thought about ending my 10 week cycle with 50mg winny or d bol ed 5-10... what do ya think?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    If you want to cut, try running test prop and tren ace. I would say keep your calories in the 2500-3000 range with at least 300grams of protein daily.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    nah brah winny is for hardening up when you've already cut.

you should really try to eat a ton more while on the gear to gain as much muscle as possible, and take tamox (nolva) to keep bloat down, and then after pct, your increased muscle mass can help you burn more fat by increasing cardio + dieting.

if you want a magical chemical for losing fat, the closest thing is gonna be an eca + yohimbe stack, clen (w/ or w/o t3), or gh. AAS is not a good cutting strategy.

Yeah... I know aas dont "burn fat" fat but I hear that aas keep you from going catabolic and losing muscle... I will up the protein to 300g ed... that should put me around 3000 cal ed... Id like to eat the minimum amount of cal cuz I dont really wanna grow much... so I should go with dbol instead? Its cheeper so I have no probs with that. Thanks bros.

no prob, bob.

one thing to take into account is that you can spare a lotta muscle just by eating right- lotsa protein, essential fatty acids, etc. and you won't have to pay anything.

but if you wanna cut while on cycle it will guarantee you keep your mass and should even gain a little so more power to ya- it's all about personal goals. best of luck bro'!

Bump.

Bumpity bump bump.

your body tends to use fat as a fuel source during longer bouts of cardio (exersize at a higher heart rate but you can still talk while doing it). test will not make you turn all your fat to energy, but it can help you shed some if you maintain a caloric deficit.

if you really wanna cut w/ it try just taking your test, eating around 2,000 cals/day and supp. w/ udos oil, clen , tamox, eca/ecy stack, drink casein protein shakes, and do an hour or more of cardio 4-7 days/wk. oh yeah and drinks lotsa water my friend.

Thread Information