Thread: DBol Q

socrstud09 is offline Junior Member

DBol Q

Hey guys...

Runnin Var right now cuz I'm "in season" and I'm tryin to gain some weight and strength....My real question is since I got both Dbol and Var from my source(idiot agent recomended me Bol)....should I run Dbol in the off season when I'm not in training....How much 20mgs Every Day for the first cycle??

In season ----Right now Var 40-50mgs and possible Test Prop(still considering the Prop)

Off season??? Dbol???cuz I have it laying around(don't want to waste)
    -----Possible thought of Dbol for 3-4wks than 4weeks of 40-50mgs Var??

One last question....Is hairloss a BIG concern when using Dbol? I've read up a lot on Dbol as well as other Roids and thier sides(DBol supposively accelerates hairloss bigtime. is that true?).....kinda wanna hear from people that have used it though....

Thanx for all the advice guys....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    What are you training for? IMO hair lost is hereditary, and if you are prone to it, i don't think there is much you can do. Unless you are a powerlifter, i would not recommend dbol by itself.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yes, hairlosss is a big concern while on dbol . It raises test level and therefore the conversion to dht is higher. You can use propecia or proscar to supress about 70% of dht.

I use a dht inhibitor and don't have any noticable loss while on or off steroids . You need to know which steroids to avoid completley and others that a dht inhibitor like proscar can help with if hair is important to you. If its very important then I would be using procar daily with or without steroids. In addition look at minoxidil.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    i agree with mechanic, hair loss is heriditary, but it definitely can be accelerated by dbol .. i got a touch of gyno from it myself and quit immediatly..

i wouldn't run it alone.. and when you say off do you mean lighter training or just non-competition ?? it's really a better booster than anything else ... it's good if your starting something that takes a few weeks to kick in , you start it those few weeks so you feel a pump and growth quicker... buts its hard on the system and gave me stomach problems aswell..

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    Dbol doesn't raise test levels but it is androgenic to a degree and can aggravate mpb. Topical spirolactone can help and I've heard that Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo can help as well. I've always used it anyway.

Great info guys...

Ok in the off season....What I mean is not High Cardiovascular Training like a couple months to do what ever I want...

Hmm....when you guys say take it with something....can I take it for like 3 weeks and than take 40-50-mgs of Anavar to try to keep and add some more gains?? Or would you reccomend taking it with Var.....they are both alkalated and I dunno if that is the best idea for the liver???

Really....use Dandruff shampoo?

sp9
    Yes Nizoral has studies that it increases the diameter of the hair shaft about as much as 2% minoxidil.

Most people would advise you to stack it with an injectable, test. Instead of anavar . YOu could run a cycle that starts with test/dbol and then after dbol is done let your liver recover with a break, maybe 2 weeks and then start the anavar, all while taking the test via injection. Keep researching.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by hexadec
    Dbol doesn't raise test levels but it is androgenic to a degree and can aggravate mpb. Topical spirolactone can help and I've heard that Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo can help as well. I've always used it anyway.
    Please explain this for me. Not being a jackass or anything. I really want to know more. If dbol does not raise test, by which mechanism does it cause hairloss? Does it raise DHT? If so how if its not from test? Is it a DHT derivative? If not how is it minaturizing the follicles and causing an acceleration of male pattern baldness.

I put dbol into me so I would like to fully understand. I have also read profiles for dianabol where it said it raised test.

Thanks.
    Last edited by sp9; 04-01-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks again I'll look into it!!!!

aprreciate the help guys

sp9
    Right now I am just starting my 3rd cycle. Looks like this:

Weeks:
    1-4 dbol 40mg ED
    1-15 EQ 500mg Weekly
    1-16- Test E 750 mg Weekly
    9-18 - Anavar 50 mg ED

Most people recommend a beginner cycle of test e or c only for 10 weeks around 500 mg per week.

A novice cycle using the three compunds you mentioned might be (Definitley for off season if you are playing soccer. It will hurt your cardio capacity):

1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-12 test e 500mg weekly
    7-14 anavar 40mg ED

then proper pct at the end and nolva throughout.
    Last edited by sp9; 04-01-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Sp9 great!! Thanx for the cycle advice in the off!!

Look forward to it!

gl with yours!

Thread Information