BOBBY D is offline Member

Can Testosterone Depress Some Ppl ?

im in my 6th week of sustanon cycle & i have been feeling nothing but depress & lack of motivation to go to the gym. gains r steady & im eating well, but i was wondering if test can lead to some of these symptoms. i also feel weak at times.. just a thought, anybody ?

B.D

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    im in my 6th week of sustanon cycle & i have been feeling nothing but depress & lack of motivation to go to the gym. gains r steady & im eating well, but i was wondering if test can lead to some of these symptoms. i also feel weak at times.. just a thought, anybody ?

B.D
    Sometimes Test can casue ppl to feel lethargic.... this could be the reason u feel down.

B.D
    i get it pretty bad when on test, so i usually keep lots of coffee on hand, N02 makes me pretty wired as well.. make sure your gettin enough sleep, at least 8 hours if possible...

that sounds more like it, kdr. instead of feeling pumped & strong, i feel like crap.. anything to combat this feeling.. maybe energy boosters or something

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    just gotta deal with it mate, what doses u doing?

that sounds more like it, kdr. instead of feeling pumped & strong, i feel like crap.. anything to combat this feeling.. maybe energy boosters or something
    energy boosters can help.... when i feel lethargic on test i throw back a few ripped fuels, and i usually feel much better..... sometiems i leave work at 5pm and say "no way im goin tonght" but once im there i usually get right into it. sometimes on days i feel itthe worst i get the best workouts... hang in there, also i know when i up my caloric intake alot i start to feel tired all day. could be a combo of the two...

and if all else fails look in the mirror and remember "go hard or go home"

j martini is offline Member
    I find with test that strangely i only get a feeling of well being on a HRT type dose are the first few weeks on cycle, After the first few weeks my mood and sex drive go down. It i strange as you would think more test equals beeter mood and higher sex drive but that doesnt seem to be the case. I know many people feel the same, and many HRT doctors have found this to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I find with test that strangely i only get a feeling of well being on a HRT type dose are the first few weeks on cycle, After the first few weeks my mood and sex drive go down. It i strange as you would think more test equals beeter mood and higher sex drive but that doesnt seem to be the case. I know many people feel the same, and many HRT doctors have found this to be the case.
    on my current cycle i experieced this for the first time... sex drive went through the roof then tappered off.... but i did up my dosage to 750mg per wk as well this could be the culpret...

i truly think its all in the individual tho. some get a crazy sex drive while other loss it, or expereince a great loss in the mojo department.... best thing to do is figure out what works for u... like i said earlier some of the stuff listed works for me try it see what u think
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    THAts exactly how i felt. in the first 4 weeks was like an uplift, then i went down. it can be the bloat to from the diet that makes me sluggish. im doing 1/2 a ml eod. ill try something that K said.. i just knew that i wasn't the only 1.. its weird..

THAts exactly how i felt. in the first 4 weeks was like an uplift, then i went down. it can be the bloat to from the diet that makes me sluggish. im doing 1/2 a ml eod. ill try something that K said.. i just knew that i wasn't the only 1.. its weird..
    are u using Nolva or L-dex? could help with bloat, could be another route to explore as well...u r def not the only one this is pretty common with test

yeah im using nolv. the bloat meaning, the fullness from food, not muscle bloat. none at all am i getting that, i kinda like the bloat face, i did get it from test cyp.

yeah im using nolv. the bloat meaning, the fullness from food, not muscle bloat. none at all am i getting that, i kinda like the bloat face, i did get it from test cyp.
    after i house a huge protein shake or a good meal (like ever 2 hrs lol) i get rwal tired.... for me its liek the mid afternoon low.. coffee is wearin off and lunch is weighing me down.... u like the moon face? i hate it makes me look like an alien, haha

Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    after i house a huge protein shake or a good meal (like ever 2 hrs lol) i get rwal tired.... for me its liek the mid afternoon low.. coffee is wearin off and lunch is weighing me down.... u like the moon face? i hate it makes me look like an alien, haha
    i love it, well, when u have been a skinny guy almost all ur life like me, i start to see my body bloating & its a great feeling when looking in the mirror the first few cycles, u know what i mean.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    i became depresses on my first cycle of pro and eq..i got depressed after about 2 weeks into it,,my friends all noticed it on my right away when they spoke to me the test really messed with my head so i stay away from it,,it all depends how you react to the hormone becuase everyone will react differently,,we are the rare amount the get depressed rather than getting that supperman syndrom that most people experience,,,i get superman syndrom from tbol alone,,test isnt really my thing any more i just like to use cutters and diet really hard depending on goals

i love it, well, when u have been a skinny guy almost all ur life like me, i start to see my body bloating & its a great feeling when looking in the mirror the first few cycles, u know what i mean.
    guess if i was a skinny guy i would like it as well..... my body likes to hold onto weight so wheni bulk i get pretty puffy and when on cycle i look beyond bloated in my face... its def not attractive... but hey thats why we bulk in winter and cut for summer here in jer-z hahaha

omnipotent is offline Banned
    when i took test e i was always happy

im finished up my sust now .. and i feel that way on the sust .. it makes me feel kinda depressed .

yeah rocky, this is what im noticing. but my problem is i need to gain size & strength & test has to be included in many of my cycles to do this, unless there is something i dont know. this is my first run w/ sustanon only, as a matter of fact, test only. im begining to think that my body does not respond well to test & it is destroying my mind. my last run was last spring, i ran deca -dbol -test cyp. & i didn't have much to say from the test the first time, except that it cut me a little & gave me the bacne. diet was an issue too, but i didn't realize at the time, which cause me not to see much from the deca. guys, AM I GONNA BE THE FIRST STUDY DOCTORS DO THAT I AM THE FIRST PERSON THAT TEST DOESN'T WORK AT ALL WITH, can that evr be possible in humans? thanks for the help..

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    test doesn't cause depression....but the estrogen it converts to will cause crippling depression if you aren't using enough anti-Es

Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    guess if i was a skinny guy i would like it as well..... my body likes to hold onto weight so wheni bulk i get pretty puffy and when on cycle i look beyond bloated in my face... its def not attractive... but hey thats why we bulk in winter and cut for summer here in jer-z hahaha
    u got that right brother.. to all my jersey gals out there, ill see u down south , beach that is... love my southern jersey girls..

man-g is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    test doesn't cause depression....but the estrogen it converts to will cause crippling depression if you aren't using enough anti-Es
    I think you're dead right here. I got depressed on 2 out of 3 test cycles.

1. test prop only with nolva(10 mg)=depression after 8 days....then stopped
    2. test prop/tren /primo/dbol =no depression
    3. Test sust/dbol got depressed after 8 days...then stopped.

I need to be "on top" in my job. Therefore i stopped quite fast. I've done some research in this field, and have come to the conclusion that the depression is caused by higher estrogen levels.
    If im going to cycle again, im going to ad arimedex during cycle.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

I hear ya,my last cycle was prop only and I felt awesome with a wicked sex drive at first.Then became lethargic.Tren takes my sex drive and puts it through the roof,and keeps it there.Wierd.

Thread Information