A_Nice is offline Associate Member

Reading the Labels.. Need help

Fort Dodge Equipose - 10ml 50mg/ml

Fort Dodge Equipose - 50ml 50mg/ml

I know this is sort of a newbie question, but what is the difference between the 2?

Im guessing 50mg/ml is how much is in each amp? So if im running 400mg/ week im gonna need 8 amps for that week?

What the hell the difference is between the 10ml and the 50 ml ?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Reading the Labels.. Need help

Originally posted by A_Nice
    Fort Dodge Equipose - 10ml 50mg/ml

Fort Dodge Equipose - 50ml 50mg/ml

I know this is sort of a newbie question, but what is the difference between the 2?

Im guessing 50mg/ml is how much is in each amp? So if im running 400mg/ week im gonna need 8 amps for that week?

What the hell the difference is between the 10ml and the 50 ml ?
    I don't think you are going to fit 10mL in an amp. I'm damn sure you aren't fitting 50mL in an amp we are talking vials here most likely.

The difference used in practical sense is 40mL (50-10).

The difference as far as why you should care is that the 50mL bottle although of the same concentraton of the 10mL bottle (50mg/mL) has 2000mg (2 grams) of extra eq in it.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    oh my god, this should be made sticky lol,

im keeping my eye on this for the flames, there has to be a few bro's here w/enough testosterone in their veins that they won't be able to resist this one

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    400mg of eq @ 50mg/ml means you need 8 ml per week. That means you'd get 6 weeks out of the 50ml bottle.

If you can get Tt eq its a lot more concentrated. 200mg/ml. Much better for 400mg/week IMO Also remember 1ml = 1cc if that helps any.

Jbrand, you are the man with answering all my questions~

I don't think you are going to fit 10mL in an amp. I'm damn sure you aren't fitting 50mL in an amp we are talking vials here most likely.
    Yup, pretty clueless as to the volume of each product we are talking about. But I think i've got the jist of it now... I had it reversed

10ML and 50 ML is the volume of what exactly is in each vial.. how much.. The actual concentration is 50mg of EQ per ml.

So lets see here. If im needing 200mg per dose 2x a week id be shooting 4ml of EQ each time....

I think i've learned something here. Correct me if im wrong, otherwise.. thanks

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by A_Nice
    Jbrand, you are the man with answering all my questions~

Yup, pretty clueless as to the volume of each product we are talking about. But I think i've got the jist of it now... I had it reversed

10ML and 50 ML is the volume of what exactly is in each vial.. how much.. The actual concentration is 50mg of EQ per ml.

So lets see here. If im needing 200mg per dose 2x a week id be shooting 4ml of EQ each time....

I think i've learned something here. Correct me if im wrong, otherwise.. thanks
    you got it bro.

oh my god, this should be made sticky lol,

im keeping my eye on this for the flames, there has to be a few bro's here w/enough testosterone in their veins that they won't be able to resist this one
    That would be real cool to flame someone in the "steroid questions forum" since thats what its fucking here for.

I came to this site, knew nothing about juice, started to research a cycle and figure out how to put it together the right way since for some reason I wasn't infused with this kind of knowledge at birth.... How did you learn?

Go ahead and flame away, I never claimed to be any kind of authority on AS, or injections and dosing. Im here to learn like everyone else. In the end your the one who looks like the jackass.

btw Ron, thanks for the info -
    Last edited by A_Nice; 04-26-2002 at 12:03 AM.

4plates is offline Banned
    i hear ya bro,dont be afraid to ask questions.
    nobody was gifted with the know-all knowledge of AS.and i can tell you that EVERYTHING i learned about it is from THIS board.read,ask questions and become a asset to the board like many bros here.
    i appologise for g-pig,maybe he wasnt having a good day!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Don't be afraid to ask questions as long as you have searched long enough in the educational threads section and you have done your fair share of looking already.

Thread Information