Odin is offline Member

Transdermal carrier's

Well I was thinking of trying transdermal carrier and appliey 500mg of test supension and 500mg of EQ base to my skin everday, With the 20% absorbtion rate that should through me at roughly 100 of each a day. Here is a little quote from Big Cat claiming that 30% is the total maxiuim the skin can take through.

[quote] Lastly transdermal delivery was an option. It consists of making an alcohol suspension of the steroid and applying it to the skin. The skin can absorb substances that are below 500 in molecular weight and are lipophillic (since skin protects us from the elements, hydrophilic substances pass with great difficulty). On the one hand transdermal delivery is our savior because a good transdermal can deliver 20-25% easily which is a more than noteworthy improvement over the classic prohormones that only provide 4-6% orally, and even 1AD and the subject at hand, 1-testosterone , that deliver roughly 14% (increased resistance to hepatic breakdown due to the structural 1,2-double bond). On the other hand its our enemy, as we already know that the dermis, a layer of the skin has a rate limiting factor. That means even with the best means in the world we can only get about 30% through, maximum. Which leaves us stranded quite distant from actual steroid efficacy. quote]

OK this is what I will be using as the carrier.

All these can be purchased on lemelange.com
    Transdermal carrier recipe:

45% Isopropyl Alchohol
    25% Isopropyl Myristate
    10% d-limone
    10% propylene gylcol
    10% oleic acid

Final note, I plan on mixing both the test base and EQ base into the same batch and apply. EQ base a molecular weight of 286 and test base has a weight of 288 so the absorbtion should be good. The only question is should I stick with 500mg of each a day or should I bump it to 750 or even a 1000 mg a day?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't use that transdermal recipe. It was put together by a bunch of people years ago and is seriously outdated. I would just get some Phlojel Ultra.

The delivery is in fact in between 20-30% depending on if you know what you are doing. Key to effective transdermal delivery is rotating sites, applying to a clean area, and making sure the area is hairless.

Depending on what you want your cycle to be would be how much you would use. Pre-workout I apply 1ml which is 100mg/ml or about 20-30mg once in the blood stream.

Odin is offline Member
    I could just take a shower and have a girl give me a back rub with it, what % do you guy's think a person could get with 100 everclear. If I could get 20 with that I would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    I could just take a shower and have a girl give me a back rub with it, what % do you guy's think a person could get with 100 everclear. If I could get 20 with that I would be cool.
    Are you asking about Everclear as a transdermal carrier? You might get 1-2%.

Also you can't just apply it anywhere. It has to be applied where the skin is porous.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 03-21-2005 at 01:29 AM.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Are you asking about Everclear as a trandermal carrier? You might get 1-2%.

Also you can't just apply it anywhere. It has to be applied where the sking is porous.
    Where would you recomend a person to rub in onto. Also how long does it take for the compound with the carrier you listed to fully absorb. Can a person use the same area's everday. Would it be possable to spread 10cc on it on a person a day meaning using 5 of test and 5 of EQ. also thanx for your help.

Odin is offline Member
    Are you asking about Everclear as a trandermal carrier? You might get 1-2%.

Also you can't just apply it anywhere. It has to be applied where the sking is porous.
    Where would you recomend a person to rub in onto. Also how long does it take for the compound with the carrier you listed to fully absorb. Can a person use the same area's everday. Would it be possable to spread 10ml of it on a person a day meaning using 5 of test and 5 of EQ. What would your reconmend with test base and EQ base not being a facotor. also thanx for your help.

Where would you recomend a person to rub in onto. Also how long does it take for the compound with the carrier you listed to fully absorb. Can a person use the same area's everday. Would it be possable to spread 10cc on it on a person a day meaning using 5 of test and 5 of EQ. also thanx for your help.
    I make mine at 100-200mg/ml so that much isn't needed. No need applying more than you have to.

Best areas are:
    inside of arms and forearms
    top of the feet
    behind the knees
    the scrotum

Odin is offline Member
    Thanx a ton, I'll be trying what your recommended, 2.5 ml of test and 2.5 ML EQ at 200mg ML, thanx again.

Odin is offline Member
    Ok I E-mailed plyo-gel and here is what I got back.

"You need to figure a higher delivery rate than 20% to 30%. It is fairly
    common to see 40% to as high as 60% delivery when using lecithin
    organogels of which PhloJel Ultra is a superior blend. I would not use
    the 200mg/ml ratio, however. I would suggest that you use 100mg/ml to
    150mg/ml max for a higher delivery rate of any active you plan on
    compounding. 100mg/ml X 2ml X 2 applications e/d will delivery somewhere
    in the neighborhood of 180mg to 200mg of active per day.

You should also be sure to shave that application area and rough the
    skin up while in the shower with a abrasive wash cloth or lufa. Stay
    hydrated and rotate application areas. All of these steps will ensure
    the highest delivery rate.

Best application areas for systemic delivery is base of the neck /
    clavicle / upper chest (stay away from the nippples), underside of the
    wrist, inner upper arm and abdomen in that order."

Top of the feet should be on that list. Also the scrotum, because that is where it is suggested to put the Andropatch.

Ok I E-mailed plyo-gel and here is what I got back.

"You need to figure a higher delivery rate than 20% to 30%. It is fairly
    common to see 40% to as high as 60% delivery when using lecithin
    organogels of which PhloJel Ultra is a superior blend. I would not use
    the 200mg/ml ratio, however. I would suggest that you use 100mg/ml to
    150mg/ml max for a higher delivery rate of any active you plan on
    compounding. 100mg/ml X 2ml X 2 applications e/d will delivery somewhere
    in the neighborhood of 180mg to 200mg of active per day.

You should also be sure to shave that application area and rough the
    skin up while in the shower with a abrasive wash cloth or lufa. Stay
    hydrated and rotate application areas. All of these steps will ensure
    the highest delivery rate.

Best application areas for systemic delivery is base of the neck /
    clavicle / upper chest (stay away from the nippples), underside of the
    wrist, inner upper arm and abdomen in that order."

Odin is offline Member
    Top of the feet should be on that list. Also the scrotum, because that is where it is suggested to put the Andropatch.
    Lozgod, would it be all right to beat off with it??

Lozgod, would it be all right to beat off with it??
    If it is transdermal DHT then yes. Localized growth. (no joking)

Odin is offline Member
    If it is transdermal DHT then yes. Localized growth. (no joking)
    Well Winny is a DHT derivitive and so it Masteron , would they work for that?

Well Winny is a DHT derivitive and so it Masteron, would they work for that?
    I would venture to say yes, but I can not say that for sure. Transdermal DHT is used as a treatment for micropenis to induce growth.

I wish I would of thought of this when they were legal, but selling the Pro-Hormone to DHT (5-AA I think) as a penis enlargement treatment might of made me a millionaire.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Why are you using transdermals?

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Why are you using transdermals?
    On cycle I use them pre-workout. After doing prop EOD and hitting nerves, blood vessels, etc. I may use transdermal test as a jumpstart for a Test Enan cycle, I will never touch an oral.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    QFS here in Canada (before they were busted) had a transdermal Test gel and he claimed 90-something % being absorbed, there was lengthy proof/documentation on muscle mav's before it was also shut down because it was owned by the lab owner. Couldn't tell ya the recipe though, not a clue. All I remember was it came in a 100mL bottle and was 25mg /mL I believe. The guy was like a phd in biochem though so I doubt many people here could duplicate his work

Yeah people loved that stuff from what I hear. I believe they just used a lecithin based delivery agent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    QFS here in Canada (before they were busted) had a transdermal Test gel and he claimed 90-something % being absorbed, there was lengthy proof/documentation on muscle mav's before it was also shut down because it was owned by the lab owner. Couldn't tell ya the recipe though, not a clue. All I remember was it came in a 100mL bottle and was 25mg /mL I believe.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    On cycle I use them pre-workout. After doing prop EOD and hitting nerves, blood vessels, etc. I may use transdermal test as a jumpstart for a Test Enan cycle, I will never touch an oral.
    There is such a thing as a sublingual test suspension tab. (sublingual is not 'oral') - It would be the same thing essentially. 1/2 life is extremely short, like 1-2 hours, so it would be perfect as a pre-workout supplement. -IP- makes them.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    There is such a thing as a sublingual test suspension tab. (sublingual is not 'oral') - It would be the same thing essentially. 1/2 life is extremely short, like 1-2 hours, so it would be perfect as a pre-workout supplement. -IP- makes them.
    I know, I made my own before, they were a pain in the butt, well I was using it s a cycle as an experiment, but yes it could be used pre-workout, but not as a jumpstart because like you said, the half life is too short.

Odin is offline Member
    So how often would this stuff need to be taken to keep a steady blood level.? Would test suspention is this be the same as the injection as far as half life. Why am I gonna use this, well 2 injections a day of a very painful water based shot do not sound fun.

So how often would this stuff need to be taken to keep a steady blood level.? Would test suspention is this be the same as the injection as far as half life. Why am I gonna use this, well 2 injections a day of a very painful water based shot do not sound fun.
    It delivers for a 12 hour period, so it needs to applied twice.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    oh dear god " The Cream " strikes back....

any reason shooting is is a problem just curious with all this cream loving latley...

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    oh dear god " The Cream " strikes back....

any reason shooting is is a problem just curious with all this cream loving latley...
    have you ever personaly had to shoot water bases suspention twice a day, i have not but I heard its hell. I just wanted to go with raw material straight from china without ether's on it to see if its more powerful, I just got down injecting 5 cc of test Ethanate of week for o 14 weeks without having to use a ounce of anti-estrogen's. To add to that 1250mg a week split into 2 injections a week, and without any Anti's, I CARRIED NO WATER! So that being said I going strait to the source cause I really want to know the dosage that is going into my bod.

Thread Information