Big Rig is offline Associate Member

Into 3 weeks of First cycle...

I'm into my 3rd week of my first cycle.

Height is 5'-10"

My measurments before:

227lbs - bis 16" chest 46.5" calves 17.5 waist 40" thigh - 27

500 Test E Wk
    30 Dbol ED

Here is whats going on. My appetite has been monsterous. I probably eat twice as much as what I normaly did. I have been really pushing it harder in the gym the past month or so.

Is it normal for ones appetite to increase like this?

My stats now:

240lbs - bis 16.5" chest 47.25 calves 18" waist 40" thigh - 27.25

I know all this is probably water and from the increased food intake, and of course the dbol. I definately feel stronger in the gym and get amazing pumps.

Also I noticed waking up in the middle of the night sweating like crazy. Is this normal?

I'm starting to feel an increase in sex drive but not signifigant amount.
    Last edited by Big Rig; 04-29-2005 at 09:25 AM.

7th week update

My stats now:

250lbs - bis 16-3/4" chest 48-1/4 calves 18" waist 40-1/4" thigh - 28"

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    what is you bf%? by the stats you have a wide waist line to chest measurment.

I don't have an accurate measurment for bf% but some knowledgeable people say I'm between 23-25%

I'm not concerned about bf% at the moment. The goal is to run one bulk cycle and then diet and cardio / cutting cycles.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    thats cool bro. when you cut you will be one big mofo

My goal at the end of 10 weeks on this first cycle was 250lbs, I'm already there on week 7 I don't think 260 is out of my reach since I plan on running the test for 12 weeks instead of 10

I still wear my belt in the same notch. My pants don't feel any tighter and I've asked people I work with if they notice me gaining weight and everybody says no.

My shirts do feel a lil tighter but not a dramatic difference.

By the end of this year I want to be 225 - 230 and 10-15% bf Does that seem reasonable? I know I can cut fat easy naturally cuz I was 265 five years ago and got down to 205 in 10 months (before I started lifting)

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    if you get down to 15% you'll look great, 10% and under is super hard to attain, need clen and winny maybe for that

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    I'm not getting what you're trying to ask...Eating part is normal to shoot way up yes! And you're doing awesome!! Keep up the gains man, take some pix for us bro's

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2build
    I'm not getting what you're trying to ask...Eating part is normal to shoot way up yes! And you're doing awesome!! Keep up the gains man, take some pix for us bro's
    Yeah I guess this needs to be moved to a more appropriate forum. I got some pics of week 5 I can post up next week. I got them on a disc I need to find...( i'm not a very organized person but I sure as hell know where my gear is at all times LOL)

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I've also noticed that my belt is still at the same notch (maybe even looser than before) eventhough Im up about 15 lbs.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. I would hold off on any further cycles until you get that bf down a litle more.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. I would hold off on any further cycles until you get that bf down a litle more.
    Very true. I was border line to waiting another year to start but I had already dropped 60lbs of fat. Trained naturally and gained 20-25 lbs some of it being fat of course. My motivation has increaesed big time with this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Y would you hold off until BF down? I would like to hear since am in a sorta similar situation ... (BF 22-25 % BW 270 lbs 6 foot 1)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Y would you hold off until BF down? I would like to hear since am in a sorta similar situation ... (BF 22-25 % BW 270 lbs 6 foot 1)
    From researching I have read that AAS is more hard on your organs if your BF is high....anyone wanna back me up on this?

thats interesting, would like to hear more on that if anyone knows.... Would make sense logically in a way...

Thread Information