TexasRed is offline New Member

Dbol,Test Prop Cycle,enough nova?

I have around 12 weeks of D-bol. 6 weeks of test prop. I'm think a 10 week cycle of 10 weeks of dbol ,starting 6 weeks of Test prop on week four of the cycle,will this work well? I only have 3 weeks of nova right now,but plan on ordering more before I run out. Thats all the steroids I have/can get right now. Just whats left over from a big trip to Mexico. Also the test has been in the syringes for about a month any chance of it getting contaminated that way? Any idea's, suggestion? I'm a true novice, taken cycles before but admittedly my knowledge is weak. Thanks in advance for any help.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRed
    I have around 12 weeks of D-bol. 6 weeks of test prop. I'm think a 10 week cycle of 10 weeks of dbol,starting 6 weeks of Test prop on week four of the cycle,will this work well? I only have 3 weeks of nova right now,but plan on ordering more before I run out. Thats all the steroids I have/can get right now. Just whats left over from a big trip to Mexico. Also the test has been in the syringes for about a month any chance of it getting contaminated that way? Any idea's, suggestion? I'm a true novice, taken cycles before but admittedly my knowledge is weak. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Do your research first!!!!! Spend time reading up on this board. Dbol is normally run for 4weeks at no more than 40mg a day. Prop should be run at 100mg ED or EOD for as long as you like, i personally will run it 12weeks. From reading your post I see that you are a beginner, so please do read the forums. We'll answer all your questions, but first do your research. You will only end up doing more harm than good if you are uneducated about AAS.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    10 weeks of dbol OMG 5 weeks max, I suggest 4, but then again I wont even run it due to the side effects.
    Like max said do some reseach please before you hurt your body

TexasRed is offline New Member
    Thanks,Like I've said, I am a novice,Dont really aim to be an expert,just to be safe. How would it work if I quit d-bol on week 4 and switched to prop, would that be a viable cycle. It sucks but thats All I've got. I know they say test takes awhile to kick in,will the dbol shorten that time?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    prop is a fast acting ester, it has a short half life requiring ed injections to keep levels stable.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Dude where are you getting all this information you keep posting. First you claim that it takes 6 weeks for EQ to kick in and now you are telling people to not go over 5 weeks for DBol ? Seriously please take your own advice and educate yourself before you keep passing along this nonsense and getting people all confused and misled.

10 week Dbol cycle is nothing if kept around 40 - 50mg. Many people (myself included) take 60 - 70 for 24 week cycles and I have NEVER had any issues with my liver at all. Granted everyone is different, however that is why the general recommendation is not to exceed 50mg ED because that has the lowest occurance of side effects.

Pull your stuff together and spend more time in the gym and learning instead of being a keyboard bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    10 weeks of dbol OMG 5 weeks max, I suggest 4, but then again I wont even run it due to the side effects.
    Like max said do some reseach please before you hurt your body

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    My expierence with EQ, it took about 6 weeks for me to notice the vascularity, slight hardness, and increased hunger. (maybe it took long because it was only 400mg). Like I mentioned in my post. I've never run dianabol before, and dont plan on it. But you should agree that for a new timer 10 weeks of dbol is insane. And he didnt mention anything about liver protectants. (milk thistle etc..)

And why am I on the computer on friday night?, because all my friends are out partying andI can't because I'm on var right now and have to do AM cardio tomorrow morning. And I think going to the gym twice a day is plenty therefore I dont need to spend more time in there. Peace

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Dude where are you getting all this information you keep posting. First you claim that it takes 6 weeks for EQ to kick in and now you are telling people to not go over 5 weeks for DBol ? Seriously please take your own advice and educate yourself before you keep passing along this nonsense and getting people all confused and misled.

10 week Dbol cycle is nothing if kept around 40 - 50mg. Many people (myself included) take 60 - 70 for 24 week cycles and I have NEVER had any issues with my liver at all. Granted everyone is different, however that is why the general recommendation is not to exceed 50mg ED because that has the lowest occurance of side effects.

Pull your stuff together and spend more time in the gym and learning instead of being a keyboard bodybuilder
    It does take 5-6 weeks for EQ to kick in. Just like it takes 4 weeks for test enan to kick in, and EQ has a considerably larger ester. 24 weeks of dbol is a shiitload, but as long as you're getting bloodwork done and everything is ok then there's no problem. This guy's new and not going to get blood work done so running 10 weeks of dbol is reckless. Everyone's bodies react differently, you are one of the lucky ones that don't get liver issues, but this guy may not be so lucky. It's better to play it safe.

Thread Information