joeton is offline New Member

Dbol and Andriol

I have a question. Im new here, but have done pretty well without steriods until now. I have hit a brick wall, but dont have the sack to do injections, so im going the oral route. I am going on Dianabol for a 6 weeks weeks and am wondering beside nolv, what else should I take? I want to gain 15 pounds but be ripped at the same time. My body fat right now is probably around 9. I am 5'9 170.
    Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeton
    I have a question. Im new here, but have done pretty well without steriods until now. I have hit a brick wall, but dont have the sack to do injections, so im going the oral route. I am going on Dianabol for a 6 weeks weeks and am wondering beside nolv, what else should I take? I want to gain 15 pounds but be ripped at the same time. My body fat right now is probably around 9. I am 5'9 170.
    Thanks.

first off, how old are you??? you cant take dbol only and get ripped bro......yeah you'll prolly gain 15 lbs, but maybe keep a couple if you're lucky. Dbol adds lots of water weight and is used for bulking, mainly as a kickstart drug for a bulking cycle. Try looking at your diet and changing your training routine before resorting to steroids . Dont do orals, if you're not willing to poke, you should be taking steroids at all.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    agreed. sorry bro
    im still natty 2 inches shorter and oly 5lbs les then you, eat right and gain! i would also like to know how old u are?

joeton is offline New Member
    Im 35 been lifting for about 4 years and am stuck as hell in a rut and cant gain ****. I want to gain about 10 max and stay lean. I cant gain on diet anymore, my metabolism is too high. If I gain its fat and I cant do the whole gain 20 to keep 2 it just doesnt work anymore.

Thread Information